JMWheatleys
Inspiration Seeker

Introduce Yourself

Hi Everyone:) Please introduce yourself and tell us a little about yourself:)

My name is Jennifer and I have been plastic canvas crafting since I was a kid. I also design my own plastic canvas patterns. I also love to crochet.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies

Re: Introduce Yourself

I'm Gail of Gailscrafts. I've been doing plastic canvas since the late 70's when it first came out. I have a collection of over 300 craft books and magazines filled with plastic canvas patterns. I also like to sew, crochet, knit and make jewelry (some of it out of plastic canvas)
0 Likes

Hi! I'm Elvie of Funk's Homemade Crafts. I've been doing plastic canvas for about 20 years now. I just decided in the last couple of years to try to sale some items I make. Ever since I started plastic canvas when I was a teen it has fascinated me - there are just so many things you can make with it!
0 Likes

I am Alexandra of EyeLoveKnots. My first love in my crafting adventure 10 years ago was plastic canvas. I have since transitioned pretty hard into crocheting, but I still love to go back and work with my plastic canvas. I have a few designs, and an ever-growing-list of future designs. Though I love the fact that plastic canvas is so versatile, I tend to work smaller projects up with it these days as I am all about quick projects. Thanks for the invite! Always love to see what others are up to.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello I am Jessica Rae..I have liked plastic canvas craft ever since I was 16. I love to play items out of canvas and yarn but at the moment I am wanting to learn how to make my own patterns online. I am googling it and trying to find the software. Plus I read up on the craft as much as I can.
0 Likes
HeavenlyFlora
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone! My grandparents got me hooked on plastic canvas when I was a kid. I have enjoyed doing it, making gifts for people. I also do counted cross stitch, crocheting, a little knitting, and fabric flowers. Hope you all get a chance to stop by my shop. :-)
0 Likes
JMWheatleys
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone:) It is so nice to meet all of you:)
0 Likes
JMWheatleys
Inspiration Seeker

Jessica you can buy the software on Amazon. that is where I got mine.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you for the invite...
Hi my name is Cindy and I have been during needlepoint on plastic canvas since I was 7 years old... A very long time.... I opened my shop in 2011 and enjoy every minute of crafting and selling. I also do local craft shows...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the invite Jennifer!

I'm Heather and I've been working with plastic canvas since I was a kid, too. I really like making little gifts. They go really well with my jewelry. I enjoy working on different types of craft projects - jewelry, plastic canvas, and costuming.
0 Likes
hahnjoan
Registered Buyer

I love plastic canvas. I can't wait to see what's on here!
0 Likes
littlesapphire
Inspiration Seeker

Hi everyone! I'm relatively new to PC, only been doing it a few years now, but I just love it. It's like I can't get enough! It's sad that it's not as popular as it used to be.

I just started designing my own patterns and it's so much fun!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone, I love designing new items in PC. I tried knitting and crocheting but failed. I live in sunny Florida. I'm glad I decided to open store here on Etsy
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.