Former_Member
Not applicable

What's on your planner wish list?

Share with us your planner wish list! Mine is always full of washi tapes and new planner releases, and is basically never ending. I'd love to hear what you guys dream about getting, whether it is very soon or in the far future!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
245 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: What's on your planner wish list?

I dream of a KSW. I think it would be perfect for me as an on the go momma of 3 divas, 2, 3, and 8. Of course you can never have enough Washi or Pens. However I'd love to have some good Prismacolor Coloring Pencils!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Washi. Specifically solid vibrant colors that are a decent width. ✂
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My planner wish list is to get those righht inserts! Where i wish the cute ones were printed and hole punched for me. I love pastel colors so i wish kikkik would come out with light colors with elastic bands more often!
0 Likes

My planner wish lists consists of all the cute stickers with appointments, cleaning, laundry, water tracker, all those cute ones! I wish someone would make an assignment log/tracker for students to keep track of their grades. I am a senior in high school and I am ADDICTED to planners, an assignment log/tracker would help me so much. I am in a photoshop class but haven't quite learned to make things like planners yet! If anyone finds an assignment log/tracker let me know! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

An A5 Kikki-K with Sew Much Crafting inserts. I don't really have the use for it but would still love to own one. Plus I have like a million different stickers I would love to buy if I had unlimited money, but unfortunately I am a broke student so I cannot afford to do that haha
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

To have weekly spreads in plum paper family planner size. Or anything family size. And not pay a crazy amount in shipping.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ive only been planning about the last 3 months. I started to keep my kids schedules and mine in check. I love to scrapbook but never ever have the time for it anymore and it makes me sad. I guess decorating my planner is an outlet for me to be creative. I love washi and customer stickers. I don't have a color printer or any clue how to print them so I buy them, even though I should save more than I spend! I just ordered a planner to keep track if our bills better. We are closing our business that never recovered from being hit by a hurricane, so we have bills to pay off and a life I want to get back....Planning give me an outlet for that.....I am happy to be part of this group.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Sew Much Crafting inserts, or just functional inserts for my Ice Blue Perferated A5 Kikki Large. As well as sticky notes, Sweet Kawaii Designs stickers, Kate Spade paperclips, washi samples to fit in my planner, project life cards. All too expensive or don't sell in Australia. Just bought PL cards from Germany though. They're shipping tomorrow! Yay!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The biggies on my wish list are the full sized Krissyanne.com binder, a few ImperfectlyPerfekt Keelindoris and tons of inserts from ArtichokesElephants and YellowPaperHouse
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

The Silhouette Portrait has been om my wishlist for a while now and it arrives tomorrow!!! So excited, I'll be making my own little kits. And of course more washi is on my wish list
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We can NOT settle on what to purchase next!

I (Dan) want a Midori traveler's notebook. I'm a fan of the blank page style accompanied with a nice smooth fountain pen. :)

Jenny is drooling over the Kikki-K planners so I think we'll be getting one of those sooner rather than later to add to our ECLP collection.
0 Likes

I just got a Cricut Explore, so that was the most recent thing on my wish list!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

What isn't? This list just keeps on growing!
I'd love one of those little instant printer things...and a new printer as well (my ink is no longer available!).
A planner girl can never have enough washi or functional stickers. I'd love an easy to use sticker organisation system (that actually works) and I'd love a set of chameleon colour in pens!
0 Likes
SkyePlans
Inspiration Seeker

I recently got a Portrait and I already want another one 😋 I'm also always looking out for a Kate Spade planner.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

On my endless planner wishlist, I've got EC horizontal planer, EC hourly planner, Kiki k large planner and a silhouette cameo on the top of my list ^_^
0 Likes
CrazyOrganized
Inspiration Seeker

Kate spade and a LV Multi color in white ^^ a girl can dream :D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

An erin condren planner. I'm using one I made from a composition notebook. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

A way to carry everything with me! I have 4 EC planners and I use them daily. I need a way to use my stickers right when I need them!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just got my EC vertical planner a little over a week ago and JUST discovered the beauty of planner decorating, so on my wish list is stickers!! Not too many because I still love writing, but I definitely need to take the time on Sundays to plan out my week :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ashlyncle I love my Sunday Plan Days:). I sit in front of the Good Wife with a cup of coffee and all of my stickers and washi!! I don't dare try to watch the plan with me YouTube videos because I wouldn't go to bed lol
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

One day, someone will make the perfect metal stencil. That's the one thing I'd love. Most of the stencils are too flimsy, or don't have the kinds of things I'd like. One day... :D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am super new to planning so my wish list is pretty big. Number one on my list is the silhouette cameo. And I have tons sticker sets I want to purchase
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I've been wanting the yellow Kikki K pretty badly. I already have a vertical EC so idk what I'd use it for.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi ladies! My planner wish list is simple. I'm looking for 1 or 2 people who use more than 1 planner to manage their life, to collaborate with and design planner pages that will help them consolidate from multiple planners down to 1 to make their written life more portable. That's the reason why I created my planners, for my own concise use. The pages are easily removable and interchangeable without a ringed-binder. Whomever collaborates with me to design it will get the planner printable as my compliments.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.