Do you 'Follow All" on Pinterest?

If someone follows all of your boards do you automatically follow all of theirs?

I post mainly art & decor items and that's mostly what I'm interested in. When I clicked "follow all" for all my followers I was suddenly inundated with romance novels, religion, nail polish, tattoos, and celebrity photos. All fine things, but of no interest to me. So I unfollowed many of my followers and selected just the boards I liked.

Should I go back to following everything? Does it make a difference to one's visibility on Pinterest? Is it good etiquette to reciprocate? I think I joined Pinterest in March of 2012..I think. I don't currently pin any of my Etsy vintage shop items (I do pin some of my own art), but if I do in the future, I'd like to make sure I was doing my best to get lots of happy followers. Advice? Opinions? :) Jenny
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Do you 'Follow All" on Pinterest?

I don't follow boards I'm not interested in. It just doesn't make any sense to be staring at something you don't like, and it's not like you're obligated to follow anyone. I might click "follow all" for someone that doesn't seem to pin often, but it's way too easy to overwhelm your front page if you do that for everyone.
0 Likes

Re: Do you 'Follow All" on Pinterest?

thanks andrea!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.