Former_Member
If you are a prop maker and you are looking for a photographer please post here:

Type of props that you make
Ages of models that you would like
If you have a certain theme in your head, that too.
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Prop Makers looking for Photographers

Hi there

I make crochet hats, diaper covers, booties ect. to be used in photo shoots.
My products are mostly for newborns, but I do have some geared to older babies right now.
I am looking for professoinal photos of my items on babies.
This is my shop:
www.theknottynook.etsy.com
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi,

My fascinators/headpiece are unique. I am looking for a photographer who is willing to work with my products. I sell mostly for weddings, theme parties, bridal showers, derby etc. So need adult models with make and hairdo.
Looking for an emerging photographer who needs to build portfolio or trade.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi, I'm Kasey from Birdy Bows,
I am looking for a photographer I can trust to take picutes them send me the pictures. I have been burned many times by this, as people say the will send me the pictures and I never hear from them again. Thats why I am looking for 1 maybe 2 to work with that I can trust.
For me to consider a photographer please send me your website address and facebook page. You telling me that you have a newborn shot coming up will not be considered, sorry.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I make mini rose blankets and rag blankets for newborn photo shoots.

Please message me privately if interested.
In exchange for trade, I ask that you write a brief post on your blog advertising me, facebook and/or your website. Also, your listing will remain marked "unpaid" until I receive pictures of my product in use.

Look forward to working with you!
Renee'

Here are some examples below.

https://www.etsy.com/listing/117047142/photography-prop-for-newborn-baby-shimmy

https://www.etsy.com/listing/108100349/super-soft-bumble-gum-pink-photography

https://www.etsy.com/listing/118147083/photography-prop-rose-blanket-for
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm looking for anyone who would be willing to trade photos for props. Please check out my items and let me know if you're interested. thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I make mostly knit hats. Eventually, I hope to range out into other items like sets, but right now I just need to bump up my photo quality. My photography skills very sub-par. I would love to trade props for photos!
0 Likes

Hello!
I make (mostly) crocheted items for babies and older children like hats, legwarmers. I am in the process of adding more items, but I need good photos! The models I would need are usually 6-12 month olds, sometimes newborns, sometimes 3-9 year olds.
Thank you!
0 Likes
ktandthesquid
Inspiration Seeker

Hi!
I have a few crochet newborn hats I need photographed. I'm looking for something simple (like what I already have in my shop). I have pictures of what's made so please contact me if you're interested.
Thanks!
0 Likes

HI!

I make handmade hair accessories. I'm working on some Spring and Easter color type items currently for different ages. I'd love to trade for photos. If interested, please contact me. Thanks!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello Fellow Creative Artists,
I am a newly established family photography based out of northern New Jersey and I specialize in newborns/children/families/glamour.
I would like to build my prop collection and I am looking to collaborate with other artists whom are in need of their work to be photographed. Currently I'm looking for bloomers, fun tutus, hats, crocheted costumes, hair accessories, props, ect.
As my business grows I would like to futher promote etsy artists and offer some products for clients to purchase such as cute hats, head pieces, ect. There are no good stores in the area that sell some of the beautiful work that you find here on esty and want my clients to have the oppurtunity to purchase some of these things that they can give as a gift along with a purchased a gift certificate.
Right now I am shooting a lot of newborns - 6yrs old. I'm always shooting, whether its for business or fun and never have trouble getting children models.
I am currently working on my website and branding and it should be up with in the next week or so. This is my business website on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/JessicaHattonPhotography, in which I only have displayed my most recent work since launching my business. If you need more pictures please shoot my a message. All prior work is not displayed here.
Looking forward to working together and collaborating.

Jessica :)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Sorry I posted in the wrong forum! My apologies.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm looking for a photographer specializing in newborns who has upcoming newborn sessions scheduled to photograph two Spring/Easter sets for me.

One is a bunny hat and diaper cover with carrot prop and the other is a lamb hat.

I am asking for photos in exchange for the props. I understand that newborns can sometimes be hard to photograph and therefore, I'm asking for a photographer that is skilled in newborn photography. I am looking for a quick turnaround and I would like to list these products by the end of February, sooner if possible.

Please only contact me if you are truly interested and can provide links to your work. And are willing to work quickly :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi We make upcycled clothing for girls ages 12 months to about 5 years. We are interested in trading clothing for professional photos to use in our shop and on our blog (which we are starting). Anyone interested please let us know.

Thanks!

Cynthia & Eda

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Currently I make headbands for little girls! I am open to any age.. my shop is brand new and am looking for some photographers who would like to use my headbands in exchange for photos :)
0 Likes
WildMarigold
Inspiration Seeker

I am looking for photographs of babies and toddlers playing with my rainbow felted wool balls:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/111821679/set-of-6-large-rainbow-felted-wool-balls
They're about the size of tennis balls, and I think would make a lovely, colorful prop for photos. Would be happy to exchange a set or two for photos!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all :) My name is marisa owner of Petite Tutu I am a mom to 4 girls 3 of which are triplets, I have preemie clothing, baby/ toddler clothing and accessories and photo props crowns mini top hats
just a variety of items in my shop and I love it all :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/listing/123534282/preemie-kimono-onesie-flower-onesie-nicu
www.etsy.com/listing/117619528/minnie-mouse-dress-smocked-dress-custom
www.etsy.com/listing/121599985/baby-crib-shoes-dr-seuss-crib-shoes
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, I am a designer of winter fashion accessories for adults. I am especially on the lookout for a photographer with a handsome adult male model, preferably in his 20's. Bonus points for being hipster-ish (I sell tons of things to hipsters).

I sometimes have things for women needing photographed as well. Pretty much the same deal as with the men's products (pretty, 20's). Just ask what I have available at the time.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm looking for pictures of any age model wearing my hair accessories.
My Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/sugarsnapboutique
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DeviBoutique?ref=hl

Most of my items are made with the flowers we carry in our supply shop, if you have a specific idea of what you want to photograph you can check it out and request a custom made item.
Other Shop: http://www.etsy.com/shop/KindallKrafts

Just send me a convo :) Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello! I have been out of the game for a long time as you will see from my inactive etsy shop :) But I'm working on updating the shop, making new items, getting the website up, etc.

I would LOVE to get some good photos of babies and children (and adults if that happens!) wearing my items. There's not much in the shop but the best place to see some photos is facebook--

www.facebook.com/yarnfoolery

I make more than what is on there, but just to give you an idea. I have mostly newborn-3 months sizes made right now so would prefer that age range, but would be open to making others if photographers have a need. Would trade items for photos, giving credit to the photgrapher in listings. Thank you!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hey everyone!

I make newborn, baby, and toddler crocheted items ranging from hats to booties to blankets.

I would prefer pictures of models between newborn and 1 year, although my products range from newborn to 3 years.

My brand is more light colored so anything cream, pinks, or colors like that would be perfect!

I'd like what is in my shop already photographed but I also have a not-yet-posted list I would like to have done too.

If you have any questions for me, just send me a message!

Thank you,
Melissa Kirkham
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hi! I am looking for photographers who have access to newborns and baby girls to photograph my headbands on the little models :) please message me if interested! Thanks.
0 Likes

I am looking for a princess themed photo shoot for a new line of fabrics that I will have a skirt, applique tshirt, fabric headband, and possibly a bunting also. I can do any size but prefer toddlers if possible. I also prefer natural light photography, but am open to studio work. Here is the fabric:

https://www.etsy.com/transaction/119385716

I would like a 2 week turnaround if possible, please send me a convo. Thanks in advance, Kathleen
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We make vinyl backdrops. All our images are 100% original to our shop and we can update any of the graphic designs to whatever color you'd like :) Most of the photos in our store are from far away places like Paris, London, Florence, New York and beyond. Looking forward to making some relationships and learning more about what you want out of your SnapDrops :) Cheers!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.