My Little Furbaby/Fashion Model Died

My Pomeranian would have turned 16 on September 17. She was the fashion model for my Etsy shop and was my avatar as well. For the past couple of days she clearly wasn't doing well - stopped eating and drinking, and yesterday she could hardly walk. I can hardly type this...
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
6 Replies

Re: My Little Furbaby/Fashion Model Died

I am so sorry to hear this. You must be devestated! I have a Yorkie/Pom. She is 11.
0 Likes

Thanks so much for the condolence, Kim! The loss is indeed devastating, and expressions of sympathy help facilitate the grieving process.

In January a lady who lives in a neighboring city brought her miniature dachshund puppy over to be measured for a doggy dress. By the time she left, she'd promised me a puppy for what will be her dog's first litter. She'll have her bred when she's in her second heat, which will allow the reproductive organs to mature. When I have Oscar Wiener or Oscarella Wiener, I'll shout the adoption announcement from the rooftops!
0 Likes

Hi Sally,
I was looking in the forums & this conversation jumped out at me. Weird how these things happen. My little Maya, the model in my pet jewelry photos is very ill & fighting for her life. She is almost 11. I thought she would have many good yrs ahead of her, instead when I took her in to get a loose tooth looked at & her yearly check up & shots they found a heart murmur. While doing some tests to see if she could handle dental surgery we came upon all kinds of problems & the inoculations & antibiotics have knocked her right out! We still don't know exactly what we're dealing with but it could be Cushing's disease. Her Gall Bladder is severely enlarged & full of sludge. She has perked up a bit now a week after her shots & is eating finally & the pain & anti nausea medications are helping her to be a bit more comfortable but she is certainly not out of the woods. I'm sorry that you lost your dear little Pom. I hope your new pup arrives soon! Please send some positive thoughts to my little Princess Maya. She could really use them.
Kim
0 Likes

Kim, I'm so sorry to hear of the struggles you and Maya are experiencing with her health!! :) I'm sending positive thoughts your way.

Two weeks to the day after Dominique died I adopted a sweet little Chihuahua, whom I've re-named Rebekah. After I brought her home from the animal shelter she took to wearing doggy clothes like a fish takes to water, so she's my new fashion model. You'll see her on the landing page of my shop.
0 Likes

Thanks so much for your kind words Sally! Your little Rebekah is adorable & I love your products. I've saved your shop in my favourites for future purchases!!

Kim
0 Likes
CozyPupSweaters
Inspiration Seeker

I'm so sorry to hear about the loss of your fur baby. Love and hugs coming your way.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.