Need help retrieving pattern listings

Hi - Since I never was able to get Pattern to work with my domain name, I decided to delete my Pattern shop. I clicked on Pattern under my sales channels, then clicked on the dashboard under the Pattern listing (different icon from shop dashboard) and clicked on delete all. And it's deleted all my listings from my Etsy shop (except for 😎 instead of from my Pattern shop. Why would it do that? I was in Pattern. It was a different icon even. Why would they attach your Etsy shop dashboard to your dashboard in Pattern? Okay, who cares why it did it, is there any way to get the items back? Or is this a sign from the beyond that I should close my Etsy shop too and go with Go Daddy for a website??? Right now I am beyond pissed off. And I have a headache. And I yelled at the dog when she tried to comfort me (the cats had more sense and just took of for higher ground when I started screaming). 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Need help retrieving pattern listings

@MichaelaJaneDesigns 

You need to contact Etsy directly NOW.  They may be able to retrieve those listings for you, but the longer you wait, the worse your chances are.  

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.