romaarellano
Conversation Maker

Labor Day Sale Did Not Include Pattern Only Listings

Jump to solution

I don't know how many of you opted into this year's Labor Day Sale. I did, and after two days of running the sale, happened to notice that my Pattern Only listings were not automatically included. I used the Etsy's "one click" link to create the sale, which was shop wide. Normally, if I create my own sale and add all listing, they are automatically all added, even the Pattern only listings. So just a heads up to any of you who want for all your items to go on sale this Labor Day--check your Pattern website to make sure everything gets in if that's what you intended.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions

Re: Labor Day Sale Did Not Include Pattern Only Listings

Jump to solution

You have to add all of your Pattern only items manually. Go to the Etsy Shop Dashboard>Marketing>Sales and Coupons. Find the "Sales and Coupons" list called "septembersale2021" and click the link that says "See details and manage." When it takes you to the next page, click the box that reads "Edit Included Listings." The next page will allow you to add or remove anything you want/don't want part of the sale. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies
AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

@romaarellano, I have a section on sale that has both items that are marketplace/pattern items, as well as, pattern only items (it only has one of these).  This one item does show to be on sale on the pattern site.

I did not use the one click option to do up my sale and I do not have it for 20%, but rather 10%.  

0 Likes
romaarellano
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Yes, when I set up my sale myself, the Pattern only items always get added. I think it was the Etsy provided button to their sale that did not. I kind of like using their button, as I figure that increases my chances of being included in their promotion. But maybe not.

1 Like

Jump to solution

You have to add all of your Pattern only items manually. Go to the Etsy Shop Dashboard>Marketing>Sales and Coupons. Find the "Sales and Coupons" list called "septembersale2021" and click the link that says "See details and manage." When it takes you to the next page, click the box that reads "Edit Included Listings." The next page will allow you to add or remove anything you want/don't want part of the sale. 

0 Likes
romaarellano
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution

Thank you for that. I'll mark this as a solution since I didn't specify how to fix the problem. 🙂

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.