AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

Hello

Just wondering how this new and improved Team thing is going.  I really do not see a difference yet.  I just wanted to see if my fellow etsy rejects (also known as pattern users) were able to make it over to the dark side.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: Hello

I just checked, the changes are scheduled for tomorrow.

"The upgrade will begin on Monday, January 11, 2021. Most of these changes will happen on the back-end and will not be visible to you and some teams may not be accessible during this process. You should see the updates on your Team homepage by Friday, January 15, 2021."

I guess we'll see then!

1 Like
AzVintageVariety
Conversation Maker

Hi, MaryAnn - I thought it was a bit hard to "find" the Pattern Support team, but eventually did. I'm sure others will find it soon as well. Although I no longer have my Pattern shop, I like to read the posts just in case Etsy decides to someday resurrect Pattern, and make it a valuable addition to the regular Etsy shops. Although with little support for regular shops, perhaps that's just wishful thinking on my part. Best to you and the rest of the team. 

1 Like
AtMemoryLane
Conversation Maker

Thank you, @AzVintageVariety.  Yes, I wish that etsy was a bit more "giving" when it comes to pattern, but I have come to the realization that it is not and probably will never be.  Since I get sales from it with little effort, I will keep it.  

Thanx for stopping by.  Always nice to see an ol' friend.

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.