LegendaryStones
Conversation Maker

Does ODR apply to Pattern?

Hi - does the new ODR thing apply to the Pattern websites?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Does ODR apply to Pattern?

I believe it does. I think customers can still open cases with your pattern website. For reviews, I don't think a review can be left for a pattern order, but I'm not sure. But if a pattern customer opens a Case it will give your shop a hit.

0 Likes
LegendaryStones
Conversation Maker

A hit how? They can't lower Pattern in search because it doesn't show up in search. So if we get a case for some reason (like the one I got in an old shop because my process time was 3-5 business days and he wanted the order to be sent in one day so he opened a case against my policy of 3-5 days, lol) they can close our pattern shop that we pay for? 

0 Likes

There would not be a hit per say, as pattern is not shown in Etsy.  However, like any shop owned or powered by Etsy, they can close your shop for excessive cases, trademark infringement, copyright issues, or violating any of Etsy's TOU.

0 Likes

Well, if they close your Etsy shop, they also close your Pattern shop.  And while buyers can't leave reviews, if they want refunds, they can contact Etsy directly.  So there might be an indirect way to get on Etsy's naughty list.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.