Did they ever add a template that shows our Feedback from Etsy to Pattern? I

I was in another support group for Pattern that I believe was created by Etsy, and its gone?? And I did see mention they were going to give us the option to show our etsy feedback on our pattern sites? I just see absolutely nothing from Etsy about Pattern anymore and think the writing is on the wall and they will be closing it at some point. I hope not. But this is a huge company and not doing anything to move forward on this service so its very frustrating. When a company does not want to deal with you on the internet they just ignore you. 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Did they ever add a template that shows our Feedback from Etsy to Pattern? I

Yes!  The option to turn on feedback on your Pattern site is under the design section...just turn the feedback to "on" 😉

3 Likes

Re: Did they ever add a template that shows our Feedback from Etsy to Pattern? I

Hi!  I have mine set to the on position but do not see the reviews on my site anywhere. Does it only work for shops that sell multiples of an item?  Or should it work if you have one of that item only?

0 Likes

I seem to recall, back when they implemented it, that it only works for people who sell multiples, as the feedback shows with the item.  I recall sellers who don't sell multiples being justifiably upset by it.  My guess is that is still how it stands. 

1 Like

@funkydreamsmosaics  Thank you!  That is what I was thinking as to why it was not showing on my page. 

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.