Former_Member
Not applicable

Merry Meet - Introduce yourself here!

Welcome fellow Pagan Sellers please take a moment to introduce yourself here and maybe tell us a little bit about your Store and what your specialties are.

I am Regina and I have been an ecclectic Witch for more years than I care to admit. I am the mother of 3 grown up children and fairly new as a Seller here on Etsy.

I do not follow any one particular tradition, but combine and use a wide variety of magical practices which feel right to me and my personal path. I am an Artisan, Crafter and Webmistress among many other things.

I am the Owner and Operator of http://www.handcrafteditemsforsale.com (Crafters and ARtisan Directory) and http://www.etsy.com/shop/KnitsbyRegina as well as my erotic art shop. Out of respect I will not list its address on here. Feel free to ask me if you are interested.

I also own and operate http://www.shalamarsdream.info and newly added http://shalamarsdream.com

I belief in networking and working together as a Team. I was born originally in Germany - am an Aries and 40 Years old.

Ok enough about me.....YOUR TURN.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
66 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Merry Meet - Introduce yourself here!

Hi there, I am a earth loving, pagan woman originally from New Zealand but now living in Australia,. I am mum to 4 kids, 2 of my own and two from another mother, and I am a Nana to one.

I have been around Etsy for several months, but it has been only the last couple of weeks I have made a store here. I have a store on an Australian site
http://www.madeit.com.au/frommyhearth and I blog here at Butterflies and Breezes http://butterfliesandbreezes.blogspot.com/ and also my craft blog http://www.frommyhearth.com/

Thats about it from me here, trying to stay positive and hoping I make a sale here soon.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

AWesome and welcome! STaying positive is the key I think.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I just wanted to say hello =) I'm Stephanie, a 32 year old pagan woman living in Missouri. Very eclectic. My husband is also very proudly pagan. He's a paramedic and I work part time at the local animal shelter. I also do website design in my free time. I love my dogs who are my "kids", a Merlequin Great Dane (Harley), a Malamute (King), and my Aussie (Sam). I also have 4 very magical cats... Angel, Breeze, Puff and Demon.

Well that's me! I'm looking forward to being a member of the team! Oh and if you love incense, check out my shop, thanks!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello all. Regina, I was so thrilled to see your explanation of your personal path! It made me feel very welcome and comfortable about joining your team. Thank you! Anyway, my name is Cynthia. I am a 39-year-old married mother of three wild boys, ages almost 2 to 6. I have just begun taking my Etsy shop seriously, and plan to add new items whenever I can. I am gathering my nerve to put more of my own paper goods out there, but for now dealing mostly with paper craft supplies such as cardstock and die cuts. Happy to be here!
0 Likes

Hello I'm a little late to the party on posting but this is my first post to a team here on etsy. I'm a therian diest. I'm new to this whole site. And i'm happy to be here and being able to converse with other pagans. And well I wish you all happy hunt in life.

(sorry my post is so short)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! My name is Hili and I live in Israel :)
I'm following the egyptian gods and I'm a solitary witch.
I hope to meet more pagans and witches, I don't have many around me.
I create handmade jewelry in elegant style and I love to work with gemstones.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone - I'm Amanda, at 21-year-old Wiccan in North Dakota. I'm pretty new to Etsy, but it's a pretty nice place to be. I operate this shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/AstralRoseCreations), where I make natural beauty products, and also my Sacred Creations shop (http://www.etsy.com/shop/arosesacredcreations), where I offer intuitive readings and plan on offering more ritual-oriented products.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone. I'm William, a 38 year old Celtic Pagan living in Lubbock, TX. I'm new to Etsy with www.etsy.com/shop/faerywinter. I'm mainly cleaning out my stock. For many years I did the Ren faire and Pagan Pride Day circuit selling handcrafted ritual items. With a new job, I don't have the time for the fair circuit so I joined etsy to sell the last of my stock and when that is gone, I'm going to just concentrate on the items I really love crafting.
I'm also a Tarot reader. I've been doing it for nearly 20 years now but here in the Bible belt, it is hard to rebuild my client list so decided to try out online etsy readings.
I live with my partner of 11 years and we have three fabulous dogs together and are still in love after all these years. My partner is also Pagan with leanings towards Druidism.
I'm glad to find a team of Pagans here on etsy and hope to learn and share with you all.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

hello !
my name is liz and my husband jordan run our etsy.
we live in florida with our lil chihuahua ( our child)
We love to craft .
We make all sorts of things..alot for his mom and sister and their friends ( who are wiccan ) fairy houses and yarn falls are the most popular .
we are pretty new to etsy and just looking for a group of like minded people :)
our shop is:
http://www.etsy.com/shop/flamethrowerluv13?ref=pr_shop

and our facebook is:

http://www.facebook.com/pages/New-Port-Richey-FL/Creepy-Creations/125006614241707

Nice to meet u all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Good morning everyone.
I am Kat, an intuitive tarot reader, co-operative spell crafter and Pagan Community Organizer in Baltimore, MD. My shop will primarily be for readings but I intend on adding spell kits and other ritual items as I craft them.
Within my magical practice I self identify as a solitary eclectic neo-pagan witch and my personal spiritual practice is a mixture of Goddess Tradition spirituality and elemental based magic. I am an active member of my local magical communities and consistently attend circle, workshops, classes, events and conferences in the Mid-Atlantic.

I look forward to getting to know everyone here!
-Kat
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My name is Monique. I've been a practitioner of the occult and hermetic western mystery traditions for over 25 years. I am an astrologer, tarot reader, massage therapist, jewelry maker, and magic user. My store offers a variety of hand made beaded jewelry as well as metaphysical supplies or services.

In spite of the variety of things I offer, the store is dedicated to Persephone and to the Eleusinian Gods. Here you will find special Eleusinian items. If you anyone is interested in this topic you can also find my team entitled Eleusinian Magic here on etsy.

I am new here to etsy (only two months) so will be adding to the inventory as I go.

You can find Persephones Place on the world wide web, on facebook, and at www.persephonesplace.blogspot.com as well as here on etsy.

I hope you are all having a lovely spring!

Blessed Be
Monique
0 Likes

Hey all
I'm new to this group and somewhat new to Etsy. I was on artfire previously and am getting used to actually being able to use real photos lol. Any suggestions on anything are always welcome. :)

I consider myself a Slavic pagan and witch, but tend tward eclectic practices sometimes. I've been practicing for 14+ years. I started making jewelry over 6 years ago and am always trying new things.

I've been working with stones, gems, crystals and herbs for years. I live with 2 cats a greyhound, a hedgehog and a lizard.

That's it I think! lol!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am Star, and I am one of two who are White Hart Haunt.

We specialize in futhark rune sets, goddess jewelry, and chainmail jewelry.

I tend toward Asatru while my partner is more Odinist. We have been doing Central North Carolina Pagan Pride day for a few years now, and we always look forward to that fall event. We are new at Etsy and joined mostly to connect with other people.

It is great to be here with all these talented people!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Greetings

I just discovered this lovely team. I have a background in Avalonian Druidry and am a student of Lemurian and Toltec Mysticism, Alchemy and Metaphysics.

My artwork is of a Mystic nature, inspired by the twilight language of the dream conscious.

My latest piece:

"The Black Light-Frequency Feminine"

Inspired by the re-emergence of the suppressed, black-light frequency Feminine (hidden, subliminal nuance) parallel reality merging with the white-light Feminine (visible, material), this highly esoteric and alchemical piece is one of my favorite creations to date!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/74316093/the-black-light-frequency-feminine-fine

Blessings,

Jocelyn
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi!

I'm Jen. New to Etsy as a seller, but love to purchase here!

I'm a solitary practitioner primarily, but do attend a group several hours South of here when the time and opportunity presents. I'm a garden/kitchen witch - most of my practice centers around my home and land.

I also live in an area heavily populated by Native American (Canadian) peoples, and am learning with a Grandmother the mysteries of the "Red Road."

Online, I mostly reside at: www.rueandhyssop.blogspot.com where I've been blogging for three years as Rue.

I now have a blog for my herbal creations at: www.ThreeCatsAndABroom.blogspot.com.

Pleasure to meet you all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello,

We just joined the team tonight and etsy a few days ago... slowly getting our products onto into our shop.

We are a pagan family and practice together and create together... very eclectic family as well when it comes to our views and individual practices.

Anyway thats us:-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I follow a path that Mother Nature has inspired and although I tend to be a little fuzzy gray around the edges I send out only ripples of positive energy and encouragement.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Nice to meet you all! I do intuitive Tarot readings with the Rider Waite deck, and I work very hard to maintain positive and serene vibes around myself. My shop is an eclectic mishmash of handmade and vintage stuff that makes me smile.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone!

My name is Sally and I'm brand new to Etsy. I'm aiming to launch my shop around Samhain. It will be my full-time job and only source of income. I will launch my shop with recycled paper products at first, branching out into clothing and other fabric items soon afterwards.

I'm an English druid and an active member of my local pagan community, having followed a pagan path for around 25 years. I am married, with three grown up children, only one of whom is still at home. I am the only practising pagan in my family who are of very diverse beliefs.

Merry meet!

And bright blessings to you all. :)

Sally /|\

0 Likes

joining -- i sell crystals that i have collected over the past 20 years or so. i also plan to sell herbs, finished jewelry, jewelry making supplies, packaging and more. my wife does Tree of Life jewelry and wire wrap crystal jewelry at mandalarain.etsy.com and she can make custom pieces out of your collected stones
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Merry Meet Everyone!

I'm Rachel, I have been an eclectic Witch for around 10 year plus. Following natures cycles and seasons, I love crafting in many mediums, cooking, growing veg and tending to my garden - in between my day job as a Project Engineer and Tester for the gamin industry.

I started my eshop mysticspirit.co.uk a year ago after starting off at several craft fayres for about a year before. I am the owner and designer and actively encourage my talented family members to craft along side me! My mother Julie is a skilled bead and swarovski jewellery maker.my brother a skilled musician and graphical designer (when he decides to put it to use), my father a keen woodworker and general make anything man, and my partner who's constantly random ideas inspire me and keep my mind racing! :). Oh I nearly forgot Gracie a skilled artist and make up extrodinare! Really I will get them all into business with me one day lol :D.

I love working with all mediums and create handmade pagan gifts, supplies and tools at affordable prices. I am fairly new to Etsy so please bear with me as i get a hold of the ropes.

Brightest and Bubbliest Blessings to all!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone! I'm a wandering soul as I live full time in a RV that my wife and I are remodeling ourselves. We're both in our late 30's I'm a Pantheist who honors the aspects of Kali. My wife honors Morrigan. Together with our adorable Tonkinese, Charlie, we roam about the country, working odd jobs and creating works of art.

We work in various mediums from wood to canvas to metal to whatever we can get our grubby little hands on. Currently all items posted in our shop are of my own creation as my wife is working and remodeling our home.

We are hoping to start adding more mystical items shortly as we have wands, dolls and jewelry ideas constantly afloat in our discussions and brains. Makes for interesting pillow talk. LOL!

And I can't think of another thing to add so I'll end about... here!
0 Likes

Hello, my name is Viv. I love making jewery, I mostly do bead weaving and wire work. I love things that sparkle so most of my beads are Swarovski and I enjoy using gemstone beads with my sparkly beads! I love the metaphysical powers of gemstones, I mostly wear black onyx and jade.

Here are some of my wesites. I would love for you to join me!

http://www.facebook.com/thecrownjewelsgoddess

http://thecrownjewelsgoddess.blogspot.com/

http://thecrownjewelsgoddesstreeoflife.blogspot.com/

I look foward to making lots of friends here!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Merry Meet all! Eclectic greenwitch {pagan-celtic-wiccan}
Been on Etsy a couple years now. I sell vintage and recycled items plus handmade hats. I love to find things that have been discarded and make them into something new. I had a couple brick and mortar shops by the same name in the 90s. Love selling online and internationally.

Like me on www.Facebook.com/The5thHouse or
Follow me on www.Twitter.com/The5thHouse for 15% off!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.