can't link to a site here can only give the exhibit title:
Oso Bay North American Printmaking Exhibition
jurors:
bill fick & tom huck
VisionsInPrint
Inspiration Seeker

Re: exhibition opportunities

Jump to solution
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
The Pushing Print Bursary Awards
Artist opportunity UK.
Deadline 30th June
http://pushingprint.co.uk/festival
0 Likes

Jump to solution
CALL FOR ENTRY
2015 NEW YORK
International Miniature Print
Exhibition at Manhattan Graphics Center
November 1st - December 18th 2015
Deadline September 1st, 2015
http://www.manhattangraphicscenter.org/callforentry.html
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Fancy a residency in Auckland?

Artists Opportunity - Auckland Print Studio
6th Residency Dates: 7th December 2015 - 17 January (with accommodation until the 7th February 2016).
Deadline: 30th September 2015

http://www.aucklandprintstudio.com/air.html
0 Likes
ElviaPerrin
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
"The Contemporary Print" juried exhibition held at Flatbed Press + Gallery during PrintAustin 2016 is open to all U. S Artists over 18. Deadline to enter November 1, 2015. Get printing + submit here!
https://www.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=2866&sortby=fair_name&apply=yes
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hello everyone

Some of you might remember me. I used to have a shop here but gave up on it quite a while ago.

Are any of you Printsy people bookbinders as well as printmakers? If so, read on ....

I'm part of a group organising a bookbinding exhibition and we are keen to have some new participants. The date and venue are not confirmed yet but it will be in Sydney (Australia). You would have to create a piece specifically for the exhibition as we will send you the book block and you would return it to us when it is bound. There is no cost apart from the postage.

We are looking for contemporary rather than traditional. The type of bookbinding that is sometimes referred to as 'design binding'.

Let me know if you are interested and I'll provide more details -

amyeeinsight@gmail.com

Thanks
Ann-Marie
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
ElviaPerrin
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
The Contemporary Print 2017| Juried National Exhibition

PrintAustin invites you to enter our 4th annual juried national exhibition “ The Contemporary Print” to be held at O2 Gallery at Flatbed Press Headquarters during PrintAustin 2017.
The Contemporary Print exhibition will be a survey of the traditions and the innovations of contemporary printmaking happening today. While non-traditional or digital output is accepted as a print element, submissions must utilize traditional print media as their primary technique including: Lithography, Relief, Intaglio, Silkscreen, and Monotype.

The Contemporary Print held at O2 Space @ Flatbed Press Headquarters Austin, Texas
January 10–February 18, 2017
Opening Reception: January 20, 6-8pm
Closing + Awards Ceremony: February 9, 6-8pm

JUROR: We are elated to announce our 2017 juror Susan Tallman. Susan is an art historian who has written extensively on the history and culture of the print, as well as on issues authenticity, reproduction and multiplicity. She is Editor-in-Chief of the journal and website Art in Print.

1st Prize: $400 2nd Prize: $300 3rd Prize: $200

ENTRY GUIDELINES: All entries must be submitted through CallForEntry.org. Online System. No email or paper submissions will be accepted. APPLY HERE: https://www.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=3489&sortby=fair_name&apply=yes

FEES: $35 for up to 3 entries + DEADLINE to ENTER: 11:59 PM, October 1, 2016

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hi Elvia

It's good to see Print Austin growing so well over the last couple of years though it must be a lot of work for you and your colleagues.

Is this exhibition open to international participants? The title "The Contemporary Print 2017 | Juried National Exhibition" gives the impression that it is not, but I thought I'd check to be sure.

Thanks
Ann Marie
0 Likes
ElviaPerrin
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Ann-Marie,

we aren't there yet unfortunately - staff wise. Our event has really grown but Cathy + I still do the bulk of the work so shipping would be a nightmare. I think the trade portfolio might be but I will post guidelines when she decides. I know that will be on paper 12 x 12 with open theme. I hope you are doing well- Etsy is dead :( e
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Thanks Elvia. I am well thanks. Hope you are too. I appreciate that including overseas participants would just add a lot of stress that you don't need. I can't think of any industry apart from the arts that relies on the good will of unpaid volunteers to keep it going - it's the same here.

Maybe one day if you get a sponsor with a lot of money you can open it up more. I hope the show goes well.

I'm not on Etsy much these days. I miss the camaraderie of the Printsy team but, apart from that, it seems the site is not a good place for art these days.

AM
0 Likes
ElviaPerrin
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
"The Contemporary Print"annual juried exhibition held at Flatbed Press + Gallery during PrintAustin 2018 is open to all U. S + International Artists over 18. $1,000 in Cash + Material Prizes!

Deadline to enter November 1, 2017. APPLY TODAY !

https://www.callforentry.org/festivals_unique_info.php?ID=4668

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.