Former_Member
I thought it might be nice if we can keep a thread going of Northeast Ohio craft shows, farmers markets, flea markets, etc. Basically anywhere that we could sell our handmade goods! If you want to find one, check the posts, and if you learn of a new one, post it below! Include any information you have!

Thanks! I hope this will be helpful to everyone!

Re: Craft Shows and Markets

I live in Parma, and have done a few shows in Parma at churches and I have never seen any good traffic. Maybe it was just me, since they were craft shows and I sell art. Just thought I'd chime in.

I heard Midpark was AWESOME! In the fall, supposed to be very very busy. Costs a little more but might be worth it. Also the Firehouse Winery show in Geneva looks fun and I bet there will be lots of traffic for crafters.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hey Dreamy Walls, I live in Brunswick now. I've never done a craft show, but am working towards being able to do it. I want to get some legal stuff taken care of first. I was thinking about a smaller show to start, and I had seen a lot of church fairs out there, but I don't know if some of my pagan items would do so well there, =). Are you planning on doing some events in Midpark?

Nice shop, by the way, I like your art.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm an organizer for the heART of Geauga Arts Jam, to be held on June 21, 2014 on Chardon Square. We have permission from the City to have a very limited number (7) of arts vendors at the Jam and are seeking interested applicants. We expect around 2000 attendees; cost of a booth space is $35 and you bring your own table/pop-up. If you have interest, email me at: info@chardonartsjam.org. You can find more information about the Jam at www.chardonartsjam.org and please 'like' us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Chardon.Arts . Thanks!
0 Likes

Art & Music Fest in Historic Downtown Hartville August 9th 2014
$15 vendor fee into makers mart- joined by 7 bands, 3 food trucks, art demos and exhibits, caricatures, dance, children's art and music classes, photography, and more. Info and registration at www.discoverhartville.com/secondsaturday
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

We are so excited to announce that we are joining forces with the Akron Art Museum and the Akron Area Arts Alliance this Thanksgiving weekend (Nov 29 &30, 2014) to throw the biggest Crafty Mart ever!

In addition to hosting vendors in the Musica/We Gallery space that Crafty Mart is synonymous with, we will have vendors at the Akron Art Museum and Summit Artspace for a two-day downtown shopping experience over Small Business Saturday. Here is the official Facebook event page: https://www.facebook.com/events/668446866556595/

That said, we are officially seeking submissions from qualified artisans and makers who wish to sell their items at this exciting event. As you probably know, Crafty Mart leans towards idiosyncratic and unique arts and crafts, but values quality over all.

Interested in applying? Here is the application form: https://craftymart.submittable.com/submit

We are only taking applications through the end of July!
0 Likes
lifeneedsart
Inspiration Seeker

There's a new show in Hudson - an upscale flea market. The first one is this Saturday, July 26th. They'll be held the last Saturday of each month from here on out.

51 S. Main Street (the Shops at the Evaporator Works)

For info call 330-653-5405 or 216-337-3790

http://www.facebook.com/ShopsattheEW

I'll be at this show this weekend, but am not the organizer :)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.