colorofwinter
Inspiration Seeker

2 sales

hi everyone

I've opened my shop three months ago but ı have only two sales and very low traffıc maybe max5 visiting per day.

Could some gıve advıse me what Im doing wrong. Maybe my photos are not good but Im not sure what should I change

https://www.etsy.com/shop/colorofknitting?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

thanks

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: 2 sales

I have the same issue. I search for similar products, and mine always turn up in the search, but for some reason I get around 5 views and 3 visits per day only.  I see other stores selling the same items, and often of lower quality and higher price, but have hundreds of sales. My photos are of extremely high quality... the products are of the highest quality, and my prices are extremely competitive, and I have free international shipping to my own country, and extremely competitive pricing to others..  but nothing. 2 sales only, and one of those was a scam that I lost money on.  I'm starting to wonder if I should just sell crappier products for more money, as that seems to be the way forward LOL.   I'm starting to think that without a star rating, you are just dead in the water. Makes me wonder if people aren't just buying their own stuff to get a star rating at the beginning.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: 2 sales

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.