Former_Member
Not applicable

Facebook Involvement

Ok, can some one please tell me how to get the people that are my fans on Facebook to be activate on my page. Comment, like, share???????? I love to have games/contest on facebook, but if no one really participates it's kind of a waste.

Ughhhhh, help!!!!!!!! :/ Suggestions.... anything! Thanks!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Facebook Involvement

I have the same issue with contests and that is mostly because Facebook limits what people see because they aren't active with your page. I would post status that get people talking. I do the hashtags during the week (man crush Monday, transformation Tuesday, Wednesday wisdom, etc. to get people involved. always end in a question so they have something to respond to. You need them to at least like your post so more of your posts reach them!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

you can also join groups like Craft junkies on facebook. they do "daily interaction" posts. which means you post a status on your business page and post your link under the post and everyone in the group who wants to participate responds. and that helps with your page reaching people! I hope that helps!
0 Likes

Starting out, it seems like friends who have liked our page are the only ones interacting. So I would definitely suggest inviting all your friends to like your page, if you haven't already. Other than that, the things that seem to work best for us are asking questions & hashtags. I'm just glad I have a daughter that is more comfortable with this stuff than I am to help me out, and teach me.

Also, check out shop link ups on Facebook (like Handmadeology).
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.