Get your Etsy store on Facebook - for Free

Hi all,

Do you have a store on Facebook? With OrangeTwig, you can import your Etsy store to your Facebook page in minutes.

See what Etsians are saying about us: http://on.fb.me/16HWlJX (user reviews)

• Import your Etsy store to Facebook in just 2 clicks
• Daily sync with your Etsy account
• Resync button to update any changes to your products immediately
• Social wall for customer interaction
• FAQs, reviews, endorsements and personal ‘About’ page
• Large pictures of your items in grid, list & detailed views
• Seamless integration with Etsy
• Coming soon: coupons, giveaways and promotions
• Awesome customer support
• Oh, and it’s FREE :)

The 4th Most Popular app on Etsy (top social store app): http://www.etsy.com/apps

Get App Now: fb.com/OrangeTwig

It’s Social, it’s Easy, it’s Free.

Happy selling :)
Sahiba
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Get your Etsy store on Facebook - for Free

If I already have a following in my town and have been buying from me, some friends, am I allowed to sell to them from my home studio even if it is listed on etsy? I may be asking the wrong Team but not sure who to ask.
I also do a lot of craft shows locally and don't want to give that up yet especially since just starting on Etsy will be slow at first.
Any suggestions and also have questions about my Etsy Shop name.
If I connect to Facebook does this go on my personal page or do I start a new Facebook page just for my wreaths. Many questions???
0 Likes

Re: Get your Etsy store on Facebook - for Free

Hi Hallie,

1. Yes, you can sell locally. All you ned to be careful about is updating the quantities of your products on Etsy. So if you are sold out of a product, make sure you remove it from Etsy.

2. I started to answer your question about connecting Etsy to facebook and realize that it's a little more complicated that I initially thought. So I decided to write a blog post about this.

The short answer is that if you connect through 'Your account>settings', this will connect your personal page.

However, if you connect through 'Your shop>info & appearances', you can connect you business page.

I would recommend creating a Facebook business page for a the following reasons:
a) You can install business apps like shops and giveaways to this page (you can't do this with a personal FB page)
(b) You get access to Facebook Insights (analytics) about how many people have seen your posts etc
(c) You can keep track of who is 'liking' you page

I'll explain this in more detail in the blog post and share the link here.

Here's where you can create a business page:
https://www.facebook.com/business/build
(just click on the green 'Create page' button on the top right corner of this page and follow instructions).

Hope this helps :)
Sahiba
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.