COPYRIGHT GUIDELINES SIMPLIFIED

This chart makes it relatively simple to determine what constitutes copyright infringement by answering a few questions about your work. The laws can be confusing...this chart streamlines the process.

https://thebluebottletree.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/Copyright-Infographic-crafters.jpg
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
5 Replies

Re: COPYRIGHT GUIDELINES SIMPLIFIED

Catherine and Henry, thanks so much for the page re: copyright laws. It is truly clear, precise and extremely valuable to all artists. I am sorry it has taken me nearly a month to respond, we are in the process of moving and that alone has taken over my life, not to mention trying to keep up with my etsy orders and my children. :) Thanks again for the great article!
lisa
0 Likes

Thanks for checking in Lisa! And glad this helped.
0 Likes

Thank you so much, very timely.
0 Likes

I have just discovered there is a shop who has stolen one of my photos and are using it as their own. What can I do? I have sent them a convo asking them to remove my photo.
0 Likes

Adrianne,

Sorry to hear this. You have taken the correct first step suggested by Etsy, which is trying to work out the problem with the shop owner.
If the shop owner refuses to remove the photo or does not respond, you can contact Etsy about it. Here is the info from Help.

https://www.etsy.com/help/article/486?ref=help_search_result

You could also ask for advice in the Forum, although I imagine the advice will be contact the shop then contact Etsy.

Hope you can get this problem worked out! Keep us informed, if you would.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.