Fundraiser for Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon

Got this convo today for this organization. Just said i would post it here in case anyone of us cat lovers wanted to check it out:

Hello!

I'm writing you from the Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon, a nonprofit spay/neuter clinic for feral and stray cats. Since 1995, we have spayed/neutered and vaccinated over 51,000 cats! You can find out more on our website: www.feralcats.com

Every year, we hold an annual fundraising event, The Furball, which helps us to keep our clinic services going. Held on May 5th, 2012, "Cinco de Meow" will wine and dine over 250 guests at the World Forestry Center in Portland. As part of our event, we auction off several packages to the highest bidder. We would love to include more handmade Etsy items in our silent auction this year.

Some ideas for things we are looking for:
Items for pets
Pet-themed items
Clothes/Accessories for men and women
Almost anything- feel free to ask!

All donations are fully tax-deductible, and we are happy to include business cards/other promo in the display.

Would you mind spreading the word to your animal-loving team?

Thanks so much, and feel free to contact me through Etsy, phone or e-mail anytime.

Warmly,

Shelby Parsons
Program Assistant
The Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon
www.feralcats.com
503-797-2606 x103
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
artdi
Crafty Poster

Re: Fundraiser for Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon

Wow- great cause! Just want to send a shout-out to my husband Dave who has trapped, paid to have spayed/neutered, cared for in our home, and released, at least 12 feral cats in our neighborhood. Not to mention the feral kittens he helped me bottle feed and find homes for.. Good job hon!
0 Likes

Re: Fundraiser for Feral Cat Coalition of Oregon

I thought it was a good cause too :).

Awesome job Dave!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.