artdi
Crafty Poster

ANOTHER litter of kittens!!!!!!

... born in my backyard!!! Mom cat is still with them so I won't be bottle feeding these. We thought we had spayed/neutered all of the strays that visit us but it looks like we have much work to do!!! BTW- we found loving homes for the last round of kittens born in our backyard.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
11 Replies

Re: ANOTHER litter of kittens!!!!!!

Aw you are so awesome! Good luck in your quest for new homes for these little mews too :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Always warms my soul to be reminded how many good people are out in the world doing what they can to make life better for our little furry buds.
My husband and I have spent a small fortune fixing strays and never regretted a penny of it. Keep up the good work.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Bumping up an old post instead of making a new one. Below is a link to an article about cats and how they contribute to the balance of nature. Don't get turned off by the title. Even ferals do the world some good.
http://ca.news.yahoo.com/cats-world-suddenly-died-145802016.html
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

What a good thing you're doing. There's nothing as sweet and adorable as kittens!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

have you heard of trap neater release? they might be able to come out and do like an entire block. its better to have neutered strays running around than not neuter.
0 Likes

baby kittens are always a joy! we have 3 cats. one of which was thrown from a moving car as a tiny kitten. so tiny i fed her with a syringe. she lost one eye due to hitting the pavement but has lived a life of leisure with us ever since. she will be 9 in july.
0 Likes
artdi
Crafty Poster

OMG Sue! So glad you were there to rescue her!
0 Likes

Who the hell would throw a kitten from a moving car?!

Humans are terrible.
0 Likes

Great to be around cat lovers, I have nine cats and each one is a joy,four of them I had to bottle feed their mother had been hit by a car they were 10 days old and they all made it.Oliver the only boy is my shop banner and for more pics check out my blog:
wwwlegendarycrochetcom.blogspot.com
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I have two cats, one of which I found in my parents barn when he was only a few days old. I bottle fed him for weeks! The other I rescued from an abusive household.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I used to have a kitten named Bessie that was thrown from a car with her litter mates and she was the only one that survived. She died later( less than a year old) with leukemina. I have rescued over 200 cats and had them spayed, tested and found homes for most. I have 22 cats and they are getting up in age; 16-17. Try not to take in any more as I am 74 and need to out live them all!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.