Pricing and Selling on Etsy: is it worth all the work?

Hello everyone! I just joined this group looking for some guidance from the more experienced sellers and quilters on Etsy. I have never known anyone who quilts, let alone sells them so I really have no one that I can ask advice from. I began quilting about 2 years ago, and selling on Etsy about a year ago.

My question is really simple. Do any of you find real success on Etsy? And how do you personally price your quilts? I know there are different equations you can put in your time spent, money spent and such, but I just wonder how well others sell on here? My items are getting plenty of views, but I don't make many sales.

Any advice would be very much appreciated. I'm in my late 20s and when trying to sell at craft shows, I think a lot of people don't take me seriously because i'm "quite young for a quilter". Quilting has really become a passion for me, I love it so much and would really like to succeed at least as a part time "job" or extra income.

Thank you so much! I look forward to reading what you ladies and gentlemen suggest or advise!
Miriam @MimisQuirkShop
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.