Let's SEE Your Craft: Post a Collage of Your 4 Favourite Pictures From Your Shop

This community is great! I love all the games, discussions and feedback! But I find that when I go through the different threads, I am much more attracted to clicking links for shops where the owner posts pictures of their items. I guess I am more of a visual type of person.

So let's do just that and we can SEE each other's wonderful crafts!!

TIP: Just copy and paste a picture by right clicking on an image in your shop. Double click to resize in the thread below. Let's try to keep the pictures a similar size to the ones I have posted below!

My shop is called Yarn Yard Co. and I make handmade crochet plushies and other goodies. https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/YarnYardCo

Here are my 4 pictures I would like to share:

Happy sharing and thank you for stopping by!! :)

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
27 Likes
71 Replies

Re: Let's SEE Your Craft: Post a Collage of Your 4 Favourite Pictures From Your Shop

Hello,

Very CUTE Plushies :)  Thanks for this fun idea.  My shop is bevlites https://www.etsy.com/shop/bevlites and we make floating candle holders for beverages.  Here are a few photos. Cheers! Kelly

8 Likes

Re: Let's SEE Your Craft: Post a Collage of Your 4 Favourite Pictures From Your Shop

@bevlites This is so cool! Never seen anything like it! Thank you for the compliment 😊.

1 Like
StyleForDOLL
Inspiration Seeker

hey
7 Likes

@StyleForDOLL Wow! You are so talented! Your stitching is spot on! Did you teach yourself to sew? 

1 Like
StyleForDOLL
Inspiration Seeker

@YarnYardCo 

Thank you very much!
Yes, I learned to sew myself))
11 Likes
SullyArtStudios
Inspiration Seeker

Cool ideas! I like the floating candles idea! I do custom designs and laser them out :) Key chains, earrings, magnets, edge lit acrylic, etc.

7 Likes

@SullyArtStudios Oh this is so cool! Do you make tiny tags with our logos so that it can be sewn onto our work?

0 Likes

Hi, I love the detail.  Can you cut and laser engrave metal?  Something that is about 1.5" x 3/4" and maybe 1/16 thick.

0 Likes
SullyArtStudios
Inspiration Seeker

@YarnYardCo  Yes, I could do that! It depends on how small when you say "tiny", what were you thinking? I couldn't tell the size of your little dolls. I always try to make sure I can do things so I'm going to try a few designs on the laser tomorrow to see how small I can go! Stay tuned!

@bevlites Unfortunately i can't do metal :( I used to hand stamp metal but have moved away from that material (unless I purchase blanks) since I can't make it myself.

0 Likes
SullyArtStudios
Inspiration Seeker

@YarnYardCo well that was neat - I'd need to work on the settings a bit for more clear writing with my logo, but I'd be comfortable saying I could get detail down to a 0.5" diameter circle. Always cool to push the limits of tech. :) Couldnt get the image to copy so a link is below.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/C5Twxq5xpwRi5FU3A

2 Likes

@SullyArtStudios @Oh how cute and cool!!! Thank you for making one and showing a sample! I’ve been looking for a way to create a little logo to place someplace on my crocheted plushies. Perhaps I can message you on your shop to find out more info! Again thanks for sharing!!

0 Likes
SullyArtStudios
Inspiration Seeker

@YarnYardCoyes just message me, my shop is craftycampingmom. I'd be happy to try your logo out and see how it goes! 

1 Like

Lovely work.  Just curious, if you don't mind me asking, what do you use to "engrave" your items?

0 Likes
SullyArtStudios
Inspiration Seeker

@CleverClayShop I use a CO2 Laser.

0 Likes

thanks for this tips

0 Likes
arisselections
Inspiration Seeker

Hello to all!

I'm Aris photographer and this is my shop with instant downloadable art photographs.

https://www.etsy.com/shop/ArisSelections?section_id=24371879

10 Likes
PaparazziStyle
Inspiration Seeker

I love your work Aris.  Very Inspiring.  I want to paint these.  

2 Likes

@arisselections Your photography is so clear and beautiful! Love it!

1 Like
PaparazziStyle
Inspiration Seeker

I love making handmade jewelry.  My favorite styles are Boho Chic, Native American, Antique Inspired, Animal and Nature Inspired Jewelry and Steampunk.  Here are some of my favorite pieces of jewelry made by yours truly. It was hard to pick just four but these pieces have special meanings to me because they have helped me build personal relationships with customers.  

gallery photo

gallery photo

gallery photo

gallery photo

7 Likes

@PaparazziStyleYou have such beautiful pieces! Steam punk inspired jewelry and decor is always so cool! 

0 Likes

@YarnYardCo we love this idea! That is something we find ourselves doing as well so you're not alone :) 

Hello friends!

We are Explore Jewelry Shop (https://www.etsy.com/shop/ExploreJewelryShop). A mother and daughter due who make handmade jewelry. We are working on our metalsmithing skills at the moment creating a metal pendant collection soon! Also new to Etsy (opened up our shop Feb 1st) so we are still learning quite a lot. These are some of our favorites this far: 

image 0

image 0

Thank you for the wonderful idea!

9 Likes

@ExploreJewelryShop  Yay I’m so glad that there are such positive reviews for this! We are all so creative so why not show/share our passions! 

Wow!! I love your work! Your photography is awesome! 😊

2 Likes
SullyArtStudios
Inspiration Seeker

@ExploreJewelryShop very cool, love the pics too!

1 Like

@YarnYardCo THANK YOU SO MUCH!! Your work is incredible too! The attention to detail is just amazing. We are super impressed 

1 Like
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.