[Journey 2019] How I improved my Etsy Store (I have 24+ sales every day)

Some tips for my fellow team members:)

I want to share my success story!

After some research I found someone that told me to speak with Maya because she worked with over 1000 Etsy store owners. This is how I found fiv err. It's a site with thousands of freelancers that do a lot of things for $5 So I bought the gig of Maya and she reviewed my store and I need to say that I was really impressed.

Details here – Link to Maya

After some research I found another good etsy shop critique gig. Girl Parina - English literature major, a professional content writer and a social media marketing strategist

Details here – Link to Parina

Eli advertised 8 of my products to her p interest followers for $5. Bought this gig multiple times because it was worth every penny.

Details here – Link to Eli

Got a professional Etsy banner, icon, logo or cover photo for you shop from Ebilal - Professional logo designer and branding expert

Details here – Link to Ebilal 

Promoted my store in a women magazine and it was ok.

gig details here – Link to promote

I also made an individual order from Ecommercemaster. In the end, I did SEO optimization of all my listings.

gig details here – Link to Ecommercemaster

These are the basic services I ordered for Feverre. That amount of money, which I spent, paid off in 1 day! This is incredible.

If you decide to buy other gigs for your store be sure to check the review section and look for recent reviews. If they are too old the freelancer is probably not active anymore.

There are lots of gigs on this site but I only used those. If you know other good ones please share them here and
If you know any other good resource, tool or service that will help your fellow team members please get in touch with me and I will share it with all of our members

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
4 Replies
NobbyandNice
Inspiration Seeker

Re: [Journey 2019] How I improved my Etsy Store (I have 24+ sales every day)

What is the name of your store? I’d love to check it out. 

0 Likes

Thank you! I will surely try these out!

etsy.com/shop/SuziHuhaPupCoutureUS

0 Likes

@SuziHuhaPupCoutureUS I don’t believe this is a real Etsy Shop owner. I think it is just a post to get us Etsy Shop Owners to spend money on these websites. I think everyone should be aware and not fall into these marketing schemes. 

If this was a real person that was genuinely interested in helping others, they would have for sure linked their shop. So please be careful!

@NobbyandNice You were right to ask that question! It is always good to check!!

1 Like

@svk5uugh Oh if you are real, please share your shop. I might be wrong but I have a hunch that I am correct.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.