Introduce Your Shop

Added new items to your shop? Post them bellow

Max 3 listings on each post.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
33 Likes
624 Replies

Re: Introduce Your Shop

https://www.etsy.com/shop/HandCraftedByBren Where I enjoy making cute items for Pets and Their People. Mostly I crochet. Was taught by my Mom when I was a child. Always trying to improve my skills by doing custom work that is asked of me. I love to be on Etsy and Ebay. Meet the most interesting peope. Wishing everyone a blessed day. ~Bren

32 Likes
HairyDogCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

I love the paw print scarf, I've been trying to crochet one of those patterns for a few months and I just keep going wrong somehow!

8 Likes

Hello! 

Thank you for adding me. My shop is called Bee Craft Ink. I make hand carved/printed prints and hand made accessories. I’m still new to the selling world and I have never been a part of an Etsy team before. I’m excited! https://www.etsy.com/il-en/shop/BeeCraftInk?ref=s2-header-shopname

18 Likes
lepiracante
Inspiration Seeker

Hello!  Thanks for inviting me in this group. I'm italian, my shop is www.etsy.com/it/shop/lepiracante "Le Piracante" is a life&work Project. I live in the country, where "la piracanta" is a diffused plant and I love it because It changes its appearance according to the seasons, but it is evergreen, it is cheerful and it looks like  my changeable creativity!

I'm working to start a b&b ,a creative workshop for creative laboratory and much more.

I've been using my hands and my creativity for a long time, first with polymer clay (with the logo name "ClayArt") with which I create bijoux and than, with my new project (Le Piracante) I started to sell also my work with embroidery suisse, crochet and other technique and materials occasionally. unfortunately I have a lot of difficulty selling.... I hope this situation will change. Now I'm working on many aspect of my project, included my little Etsy shop!

Enjoy!

7 Likes

Thank you very much for the invitation to the group and to the group of people who, with passion and love, create handicrafts
my adventure with yarn began with making mates and blankets for animals in a shelter and temporary homes, where volunteers prepare cats and dogs for adoption, and so work today. Thanks to the store on etsy, I can charity work even more and bring joy to our little friends
President Tulinek invites https://www.etsy.com/shop/Catluckydog?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

3 Likes
GirlPowerOwnIt
Inspiration Seeker

Thank you for adding me my shop is called Merry Souls Gift Baskets & More.  I make custom gift baskets with handmade items.  I also make different types of handmade keepsake journals.  I especially love the journals because no one journal is the same.  Whoever purchases it will no that theirs is unique and there will never be another exactly like theirs.

2 Likes

3 Likes

nice store:)

1 Like

https://www.etsy.com/no-en/shop/ArcticCraftsbyBente

I started handdyeing yarn because I wanted to custom-make yarn for my own projects. I enjoyed it so much that I decided to open an Etsy-shop to share my yarn with other knitters out there. I just started my shop, and haven't sold a lot yet, but I'm keeping up the good work and fortunately I have good friends all over the world that help me market my yarn by posting about it on Instagram. 

Looking forward to getting to know other indie makers on Etsy. 

16 Likes
HairyDogCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Your yarn is soooo pretty! :)

4 Likes

Your yarn looks fun!

4 Likes

I started making my handmade jewelry since 2011 which was my last year in high school. I have improved by making jewelry sets, different types of earrings, inspirational pieces, intial pieces, bracelets, and other things. 

www.etsy.com/shop/BeBeyondFlawless

www.etsy.com/listing/678383007/turquoise-set

2 Likes

Hello! We are The Craft Crossroads, a spiritual shop of sorts with handcrafted wood work, Spell kits, jewelry, and magical tools. The Craft Crossroads seeks to bridge the gap between the mundane and the Occult. Custom work is also available. 

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCraftCrossroads?ref=search_shop_redirect

15 Likes
HairyDogCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Hya, My name is Maria and I've had items for sale in my shop for a few weeks now, failed to sell anything unfortunately!  I enjoy knitting, crochet, sewing, felting, making driftwood into useful things and painting (though I'm not very good at it!).  So far I only have felted items in my shop because I'm in a bit of a crochet/knitting rut (I have 4 projects mid-make :/ ).  Would be lovely to chat to people on Etsy via the forums, share some advice and encouragement x

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/HairyDogCrafts?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

15 Likes

Hi Maria, just visited your shop.

Those are cute things on display. Just put some more products in inventory. 

Well, we are in same boat. I opened my shop a few weeks ago and no sales yet.

Patience ..

Wish you all the best.. 

fingers crossed! 

Stay in touch

Renuka

7 Likes

Hi Maria, I saw your message and I was curious about your products. 

I'm not an expert. I've always wanted to open a shop on Etsy but I wasn't sure, that's why I only put one item :) Now I'm read to put a thousand more (as soon as I have time).

Regarding your shop, I'd suggest you choose different names, those that your customers may look for:

gift, babyshower, boy, girl, baptism, unique gift, birthday and so on (I'm Italian, for sure you can have greater ideas than me) :))

Good luck!

Germana

8 Likes

so beautiful shop !

3 Likes

Hi Maria!

those felted items in your shop, they are gorgeous!!

wish you best,

Gosia.

2 Likes

I believe, unless you flow the feelings of intent with each stroke of mallet on the stone, one could never achieve the feeling from that stone (even though it would be carved & may look nice). Let your senses come to life, with the Painstaking Art. Your each purchase Keeps the passion for creating the Historic art alive in our craftsman. https://www.etsy.com/shop/InlaysCarvingsDecor

0 Likes

Hello, I'm Leanna from Leanna's Crochet. I just opened my shop a month ago and am currently working on building stock.  

My shop focuses on hand crocheted or knitted items. Particularly winter accessories with inspiration from rural Nova Scotia. I have been making yarn inspired crafts for the last 8 years and have a large custom order presence locally as well. 

Www.etsy.com/shop/leannascrochetcrafts

13 Likes

Hey, I’m Sam from SJ Bastable Wood Craft & Design. 

sjbwoodcraft.etsy.com

I make hand crafted, bespoke yarn bowls, crochet wands, pendants and other wooden gifts....all made by myself in my little workshop. 

Slowly broadening my horizons as the business develops and trying out new ideas/new advice and creating commission pieces. 

I’m still in the process of designing new products too, so they’re not all on Etsy or online just yet, but hoping to get them on soon and I’m starting to look into doing Makers Markets and possibly some U.K. craft shows like Yarndale and similar. 

Keep checking my shop for new products! 

PS: I’m also an avid crocheter and I’m an admin for Crochet Beginners Group on Facebook....(http://facebook.com/groups/crochetbeginnersgroup) which is a great community for crochet tips, chat and mental health support, so check it out! 

11 Likes
FaraFabricCrafts
Inspiration Seeker

Hello all, I'm Leah, also known as Fara from Fara Fabric Crafts at https://www.etsy.com/shop/FaraFabricCrafts

I've only been a seller for a short while but I'm overwhelmed by the number of useful tools available and the friendliness of the community. I am working on building up my repertoire of geeky fabric crafts and patterns to hopefully reach even more people. 

Hopefully we can all help each other! 

11 Likes

Hi there,

I'm a new seller around etsy, got my shop for a year now but started selling a few months ago. I'm selling digital goods, prints, svgs. Planning to release a new "line", if you can call it like that, of accessories svg cricut files (bracelets, earrings, keychain) soon.

This is sort of "beermoney" project for me, I'm actually working as a freelance graphic designer and web programmer (building websites, tools and any other software programs requested by my employers). So if you do need any help with those things (like branding, marketing graphics or with your shops website outside of etsy), just hit me up and we'll talk more. 

you can find me here https://www.etsy.com/shop/CraftySuggestions and soon www.alecsdesign.com.

Looking forward to grow together,

Alexandru Ionuț Rusu © CraftySuggestions

9 Likes

Hello all!

My sister & I started our shop a few months ago. We both like crafting. It started with headbands I started to make for my photography business, then decided to make more for others to enjoy too. 

www.littlebitcrafteness.etsy.com

10 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.