How I improved my etsy store ?

I just opened my shop in September but only 32 sales. I work hard. I designed and produced all my piece. I have been posting on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook to promote my shop but my sales are only 32. March and April has been very slow and I'd love some advice on how to get things moving again. Can anyone please take a look and see what else I can or need to do to make some sales?

Thanks again for any suggestions.

Sincerely

Binnur Canova

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies

Re: How I improved my etsy store ?

Wow, 32 sales since Sept. that sounds great, but I too want more sales. I started on Etsy many years ago and didn't sell anything, so I got off. Then 2 years ago I wanted to try it again, so I started listing my items. I went a whol year and a half with not one sale. I still don't have many sales. I wish I could help you, but I would appreciate someone's opinion too. If someone could look at mine too, I would appreciate it!

I hope we both can start getting more sales. Good luck!

0 Likes

I agree it is very slow now that April has come.  I have not changed much of anything and have listed new items but I have no sales in over 2 weeks.  That has not happened to me since last September.  I have started a sale hoping that will help.

Have you used eRank tool to check your SEO.  Also be sure you use all your photo spots - all ten, and all your tags (13).  Good luck.

1 Like

Thank you so much I'll fix my shop

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.