Clickable photos

Hi . Could someone please tell me how to post a clickable photo?  I appreciate any info anyone can give me!!

Thanks so much,

A Raven's Dreams~

Christa 

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
3 Replies

Re: Clickable photos

As far as I know, that is not possible on Etsy. 

0 Likes
NobbyandNice
Inspiration Seeker

It doesn’t work on Photos but you can put a link with in your description that they can click on, but I would only link back to your store or an item on your store. Once people land on your page you don’t want them going somewhere else.

1 Like
3xRE
Crafty Poster

Click inside the "reply" field of a post you want to paste your photo to open it.

In another browser tab/window open your item as if you were a buyer (meaning not from your dashboard).

Right-click the image you want to post and choose copy.

Get back to "reply" field and paste your photo - it should be blue/highlighted with 4 square handles (1 on each corner). The handles help to resize/shrink the photo so it doesn't take to much space.

Get back to the tab/window with your item and now copy the hole url link of that item.

Come back to "reply" field and click the link symbol above the field (5th symbol) to open it and into the url field paste your item's link to insert it. (There are some other options: you can add title to photo, choose if it opens in new or current page). Click OK (black) button to exit and if the photo is still highlighted click on any white space of the reply field.

And then, of course, click reply.  Hope it works.

It's easier than it seems :)

this is for example:

image 0

3 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.