Cannot Respond to Discussions or Like Replies on this Forum

Jump to solution

Hi,

I am new to Etsy (just opened my shop!) and was recenlty invited to join this forum - LoveHandmade.

I think it is great and I am learning a lot form it! For some reason though, I just cannot seem to respond in any discussions or even like other people's responses! Any idea why?

Thank you!

Farah

Etsy Shop: https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/YarnYardCo

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: Cannot Respond to Discussions or Like Replies on this Forum

Jump to solution

@BurninLoveArtStudio Thank you for your reply! Definitely a glitch. So I figured out that on my phone app, it works fine. But when using Etsy on my computer, for whatever reason I cannot like, reply, or comment on the first page of a thread. Really odd! But at least now I have figured a way around this. 

View solution in original post

3 Likes

Jump to solution

I have been able and unable to reply since they changed forums. It's fixed now, I think, Clearing the cache and turning off the ad blockers seemed to have worked for me this time. It didn't work before, but I am on windows10 now, as of a few days ago. Good luck

View solution in original post

1 Like
8 Replies

Jump to solution

Hi,

I'm pretty new here too. I know my answer may or may not help you, but you have to be sure that you're logged into the Community.

If you're already logged in and it's still happening, hopefully someone else can help you. 

I hope your problem gets resolved.

Best,

Ivy

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@TheAffinityGallery Hey Ivy! So I can comment and like using the app on my phone! Thanks once again for your help!! Appreciate it!! 😊

1 Like

Jump to solution

Besides making sure that you're logged into the Community, I also had trouble yesterday and I've been following this group for a week or so, so I think there may have been a glitch or some sort of hiccup in the system.  It resolved itself.  I hope it works out! -Kim

2 Likes

Jump to solution

@BurninLoveArtStudio Thank you for your reply! Definitely a glitch. So I figured out that on my phone app, it works fine. But when using Etsy on my computer, for whatever reason I cannot like, reply, or comment on the first page of a thread. Really odd! But at least now I have figured a way around this. 

3 Likes

Jump to solution

So glad everything worked out! Darn glitches!  

0 Likes

Jump to solution

I have been able and unable to reply since they changed forums. It's fixed now, I think, Clearing the cache and turning off the ad blockers seemed to have worked for me this time. It didn't work before, but I am on windows10 now, as of a few days ago. Good luck

1 Like
MaidenLeatherCo
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

How do I get into the forum? Is this the forum?

0 Likes
Welshfelters
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution

Hi, I'm new to Etsy and I received an email tonight saying I'd made a sale. A message also appears in my Etsy app, but something is not right I fear. It provides a "unique link" that I have to click to confirm the order and receive the money.  I tried to reply to the forum post on spotting scams but for some reason, it wouldn't let me reply. But I can reply on this thread?!

Please can someone advise me, have I received a scam email and scam Etsy message because no sale is showing on my dashboard?  Sorry to post my query on this thread, but I can't post on the thread about scams. 

Many thanks, 

Lisa (Welsh Felters)

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.