RangKala
RangKala
Former_Member
CumisGems
More
Team Information

List, Love, Promote

Description

We believe in sharing the love and helping each other along the way. Come share your items and help each other promote for success.

About this team

We know it's sometimes hard to get your items found in the sea of beautiful things here on Etsy. This is why we are here to help! Our goal is to promote each and every store here on Etsy, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and all other venues. We want you all to achieve Top Seller status! We share the love by following and sharing each others shops. Let's celebrate each others success as sellers and friends! Please come and join the fun!! Group Guidelines are pretty simple: ~ Please do at least 2 treasury a month (We know you are busy so we only ask for 2). ~ Include at least 50% of the items from LLP team members. ~ Use the LLPTeam tag in your treasury. Feel free to use other team tags also. ~ Post your treasury in this months treasury discussion thread. ~ Favorite (Heart) 3 treasuries above your post ~ Any treasury you are included in please: Favorite (Heart) the treasury and each item in it. Tweet, Pin and Facebook Like Follow the Member who made the treasury ~ Please use the llpteam tag on at least one of the items in your store. This way we can find each other easily and others may start to look for us with this tag. ~ Please post your Facebook Page in the Facebook Page Thread and LIKE all the pages above you by going to the stores Etsy page and like from there (might as well Favorite them while you are there too). I know this takes a little time but it is a great way to promote each other. ~ I have made a Facebook page for our group, a Twitter page and a Pinterest Group Board. Here is the link to Join our group Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ListLovePromoteEtsyTeam This is a page to promote your store, see group announcements, info and other fun stuff. Our Twitter page is: twitter.com/LLPTeamEtsy Our team hashtag is #llpteam, please use this on Etsy treasuries, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and your blog. Use #llpteam when posting about the team or your own shop. Etsy keep an eye on this tag to see what we are doing so use it as much as possible! Use #llpteam and you will be retweeted on twitter by @LLPTeamEtsy . Have fun ! I have made a Pinterest Group Board for our team. I will be making a board for each of our stores to post on and also other boards to post to. If you would like to have your store board and be part of the other boards please message me you First and Last name and your email. I need these to put you on the board so you are able to post. You can message me on our Pinterest team page to be added too. Here is a link to the Pinterest Team Page : www.pinterest.com/listlovepromote/ Looks a little bleak right now but it will get better when we start adding our stores :) All these links will be under the Elsewhere Tab on the left side of this page also for easy access. Can't wait to add you all!! ~~ PLEASE do not make any new threads ~~ (If you have an idea for a thread let me know and I will get it going or I will ok you to post the thread) Most of all please respect the guidelines and be nice to each other! We are a team not competitors :)

Who can join?

Anyone who wants to get their hard work seen, any who wants to succeed here on Etsy and anyone who wants to Share The Love!
1229 members
Open group
Created 02-02-2015
Team Leadership
Teams are organized and moderated by Etsy sellers.
Contents
Members (1,229)