CeciLeibovitz
Inspiration Seeker

Your CPSIA Testimony Needed

I'm collecting testimony from business owners affected by the CPSIA. I would greatly appreciate any submissions from you all sent to
webcontent@amendthecpsia.com. These will be published to amendthecpsia.com. For an example you can see mine here- http://www.change.org/ideas/view/save_handmade_toys_from_the_cpsia

Thanks so much.

Cecilia
craftsburykids.com
handmadetoyalliance.org
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
3 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Your CPSIA Testimony Needed

Giving this a bump 'cause it's important.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I truly won't be affected by it since my shop targets 13 yrs and up, but I think about all these shops that are closing and all these families that are going to be left without that extra income or the possibility of shopping from thrift stores and it just makes me think how screwed up and useless our laws can really really be.

Giving this a bump, it's an important thread...
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I am honestly wondering if it will be implemented... and how.

For me, CPSIA only means that I am changing my style and products. But I am lucky to work with fabrics, so it isn't that big a stretch to leave away the buttons and stuff.

I am wondering, though, if I will be at a disadvantage here; I still see so many sellers with plastic all over the place. And I do feel a tag regret that I have a huge batch of colorful buttons that will go to waste.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.