Former_Member
Not applicable

Getting To Know Each Other

I appreciate each member joining the Jewelry's Designers Club. We will be discussing a lot about designs and products over the year. I look forward to getting to know you. I wish everyone a happy Valentine's Day. Our first newsletter will go out on February 15th, and this is where we will have an open discussion on some of the most trending design now. I look forward to hearing about the members and what kind of material they use, and the designs they like to do. This will be a way to help you and share some resources that will help you as well.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
20 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Getting To Know Each Other

Hi Eunice. We use african elephant hair to make up our pieces. We have recently opened a shop on etsy and are very excited about the way they do things. there is so much to learn and we figure that joining various teams will allow us to learn and get our name out there.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Meshal
New york
I make jewelry
http://www.etsy.com/treasury/Mjg5NzYwODJ8MjcyMTM2MzE0NQ/jewelry-promotion-team-bns-round-1-open?inde...
available spot for the first personnto buy from me
Bonus to the first person to buy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That is very interesting African elephant hair to make jewelry, that is exciting, every jeweler has his own style, and that's what make it so creative.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I make statement and chic jewelry but am always learning and willing to try new things! Check out my store and FB to see what kind of items I make and sell...https://www.facebook.com/KRsKREATONS
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My pasion/addiction lol is for genuine gemstones, mother nature supplies us with such beautiful gems and fact that no 2 are exactly the same makes them special, I also love to experiment and try different mediums,
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I love personalizing and hand stamping jewelry!

I am always trying new designs and on the look out for unique beads!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I got my start in jewelry through LARPing, as a result my wire wrapped and wire work creations tend to be more on the fantasy side of spectrum but can certainly function in everyday life. I am adventurous and will attempt to create anything as long as I have a solid reference. My latest adventure was creating steampunk-esque claw rings for an owl character and I was very pleased with the outcome. I mostly work with colored aluminum but also have some sterling silver at my disposal. So just ask and I will attempt to make that dream character piece a reality.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I enjoy making chainmail jewelry and I'm still learning new weaves and new ways to enhance everyday designs.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello my name is Grover,

Im a stone and glass beadery jewelry designer. I jewerly that stands out and pops out and expresses fun and energy and want to continue to create better and better designs through my new shop HardKandyCulture. thankyou for letting me join the team.

25 years old

www.etsy.com/shop/hardkandyculture

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

www.etsy.com/shop/ddistinguishedgifts/about

All about my shop :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Diane, I make handmade jewelry and hand painted gifts. I'm in my 3rd month of Etsy and I'm loving every second. I love to promote my items and items for others you can follow me on my media links and check out my shop's about link to learn how I got started
www.facebook.com/dianesdistinguishedgifts
twitter @DianeDGifts

http://www.etsy.com/listing/153518579/the-alice-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active
http://www.etsy.com/listing/153455896/3-strands-of-beauty-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active
http://www.etsy.com/listing/153455376/enchantment-bracelet?ref=shop_home_active
http://www.etsy.com/listing/153454734/green-swing-necklace?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes

Hello I'm Becca I've been a jewelry artist for 15 years now. I've been selling online since 2005, on Etsy for awhile now too. Went through all the worries about selling online and now am just happy to have an extra place to sell my art work.

I work with anything that's handy or strikes my fancy. Probably why I consider it art more then design. From stringing, wirework, clay, fabric, and anything else I can sneak in. There is little I don't look at and think "I wonder if I can use that?"
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello, my name is Santia:

I am the proud owner of Puss 'N' Boots Crochet and have been selling on Etsy for about two years. I sell crocheted accessories and handmade jewelry which consists, as of right now, simple necklaces, earrings, and bracelets made with a variety of components, beads, and methods of jewelry making.

My first attempts at jewelry were wire wrapping projects. I was good, but lacking in some much needed experience and the proper tools besides supplies. As much trouble as I had with wire wrapping I absolutely LOVED every single minute of it!!!

Then I got into the scene of stringing beads onto beading wire or memory wire. At first I thought it was a waste of time, but after I got into it and started experimenting with a couple different designs I began to love this simple technique.

Then I became bored with the same old stringing the beads on wire and began my journey learning the fine and intricate art of chain maille, another wonderful way of making jewelry. My first attempts were not the best in the world, but as I continue on my path I know I will get better.

As for now, I currently have a couple items up. If anyone would like to take a peek, I have a couple links that will guide you to my ever expanding store.

Thank you for your time and I can't wait to start learning!! :)

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157937778/turquoise-and-silver-necklace-set?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157936414/glass-pearls-and-faceted-glass-orb?ref=shop_home_active

https://www.etsy.com/listing/157933436/victorian-charm-necklace-and-earring-set?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone,

I'm Sophia and recently graduated with a degree in jewelry design. I'm just starting my business and thought what better place than Etsy?

Many of my pieces reflect my love of nature and my down to earth roots in New England! Enjoy and thank you for sharing some of yourself!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Well I've just been picking out random beads out of a bin at the craft-store, or whatever other beads I may find elsewhere. I'm still learning and don't know names to the beads I use, however I love creating jewelry that stands out and is unique. I get visions in my head and just go with whatever I'm feeling. I play around with ideas as well and if I don't like something, or find another way to make something better I go back and re-do it. Some of my pieces in my series were requests from one of my best customers/friend so I took one idea and created several, each different and special in there own way. I also enjoy challenges, I have face many and had to figure out ways to make the product work. I am open to any suggestions as well. Thank you for letting me join this club. I am eager to learn from my fellow jewelry designers as well.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hello

I incorporate elements made of horse hair {crin} in my jewelry.
They are handcrafted in the south of Chile by a group of artisans.
They are colorful, light and happy.
I also design statement jewelry in silver and semi precious stones.
Please check my shop and FB
https://www.facebook.com/LaSeJewellry?ref=hl
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi there,

I am Sue, from Hong Kong. I make sterling silver women jewellery since 2008.
Love to join this designer team! Gonna visit your wonderful shops now!!!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.