Former_Member
Not applicable

What Do You Desire Most?

Have you strongly desired an organic community that will foster everyone striving for ever greater heights?

Have you felt stumped on where to turn, how to apply tips?

Have you doubted whether you could actually just "step" into the community atmosphere and automatically find friends that share the same vision?

I know I have! That is why I am inviting everyone with this vision for sharing a dream of going as far as possible to this team. I will personally be sharing what I learn through my endless studying as I prepare doggedly for my own shop (to open in a couple months, Lord willing!), and posting ideas and links here and on my blog. I am eager to be there for others, to give them an honest suggestions and praise, and receive the same!

MY BIGGEST DESIRE:

To become financially independent, and to have the freedom to travel abroad to meet with other artists, gather inspiration from all the beautiful sources of other places. Every place on earth is bursting with expression, and I can't wait to meet others who share a broad vision and love of community!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: What Do You Desire Most?

Since we are new to this e-commerce world, it would be a blessing to meet people, who share the same vision and drive, we have for our work.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm so glad to see you here! Your hats and headpins look lovely. I especially like the golden comb looking one. Reminds me of a sophisticated young aristocrat would wear, on an outing. I read your profile, and I can tell we share the same passion for what we do!

Welcome to the team!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Desire: I would like to sell some of my photos and begin to meet other artists like us who love what they do. Someday I would love to travel the world and capture it's many beauties and share them with others! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That is a beautiful dream, and one that leads to success, when teamed with commitment! There is this another photography artist that I think is really good--take a look!

By the way I favorited your landscape picture. It was very beautiful!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/maybesparrowsplace?ref=pr_faveshops
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Our greatest desire is to be able to quit our regular jobs. To go traveling, picking, doing auctions and buying and selling on-line full time. What a great way to retire, hopefully early
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Sounds great! Traveling is one of my dreams too--one of the reasons I began prep on opening shop. I wanted to reflect my love of travel and different cultures in my jewelry pieces.

And with traveling, there's no knowing what you guys might find! How rewarding and exciting!

Here's to all of us striving for our dreams! Cheers!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm retired and had traveled quite a bit for my jobs, along with some vacation times. While there are some places I would still like to visit and places I would like to return to, I'm just content to not living out of suitcase, siting in airports and on planes.

My current desire, I guess, is somewhat mundane. I had a terrible financial lost (long story) and so now I desire to just get out of debt; find a city or town I can call home; and build a modern, green home with a small lovely garden.

Right now, I'm just thrilled that I love what I'm doing and hope to become a real artist with fabric and pillow covers as my medium--and a financially successful entrepreneur. Wilmington, NC where I've lived now for about 2 years now, has a great art community. I've been fortunate to have made friends with some of them. They do motivate me.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That's great! I can really understand enjoying not living out of a suitcase. It can get so tiring. And a nice little place with a garden is a wonderful dream! It's the simple things in life that can give the greatest satisfaction. (I'm a HUGE garden lover, and I can't wait for spring!)

I'm glad you have clear vision for what you want to accomplish, and I'm sure you will. And we'll all be able to see each other reach our dreams!

God bless you on this!
0 Likes

Most important is that I do something I really love to do and maybe in the future earning a parttime income with my jewelry -:)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

We had a plan when our daughter was young, to be able to travel a bit, go on one cruise at least and see more of US when she goes to collage. I hope to expand my items and sales to get there!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.