jannio
Crafty Poster

Star seller but views and sales plummeted in November?

I was so happy when I managed to have the Star seller badge, My October sales were very good. November I also have the star seller badge but my sales and views plummeted!!

I don't understand why, if I search for my items I am so far down on search now|? 

I also add items everyday, I am on Social media all the time. It feels like they have turned a switch somewhere to off!!!

I am now back on Ads to see if that helps but so far I am still down on search.

Any advice would be very helpful.

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
3 Likes
4 Replies

Re: Star seller but views and sales plummeted in November?

Same thing happened to me. As soon I was a star seller my sales stopped. When I stop being a star seller my sales begin again. Etsy has problems with their algorithms really bad.

1 Like
amusecat
Inspiration Seeker

DId you find out why

0 Likes
TJacksonDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Does anyone have a problem with a sale saying “order in reserve” my husband has a separate shop from me and two months ago, all orders now say order in reserve. Etsy holds the money for 45 days before they release it. He’s a star seller and had met all the “star seller” criteria. It’s really affected our business…so much so, we may have to close the shop!

0 Likes
TJacksonDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

As far as your problem, all star sellers have to meet certain criteria. Have you checked the list of things you have to meet? Etsy used to be a good selling platform, they’re changing so many things and making it harder on the sellers. I wish I could start a new selling platform!

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.