Post your new or old listing.
TheWorldOfArtha
Inspiration Seeker

Re: New & Old Listing

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Woodstock Collection: Geometric necklace made in wood by 3D print.

Inspired by Woodstock's festival of 1969, this circular pendant will surround you with good vibrations. Ideal to accompany in the sunny afternoons and the nights of music.

https://www.etsy.com/es/listing/200579264/colgante-geometrico-ovalo-woodstock?ref=shop_home_active_1

Wood (3D printed) has the property of being able to change his tonality according to the temperature of impression, the higher it is the temperature, the darker the wood turns. So there is no one piece equal to another. The tact is rugose and similar to the wood without sanding.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

Each of these pieces are completely unique and handmade by myself. They come with a silent sweeping mechanism and ready to hang.

Inspired by a passion for producing original artworks, alongside an aspiration to induce intrigue through interpretative features.

These creative and affordable designs are available in a variety of sizes and make unique features for any home or office.

There's rarely a day that goes by where we I am not creating or planning new projects . Inspired by a passion for producing original artworks, alongside an aspiration to induce intrigue through interpretative features.

If there was ever a time to purchase art from an up and coming artist, It has to be now ! With BRAND NEW art, boxed and packed and photography-studio time booked, all i can say is watch this space...

To make sure you keep up to date with the latest creations please join my mailing list and feel free to have a look around at ...

Www.Reformations.Co.Uk

www.etsy.com/uk/listing/210718098/a-handmade-designer-retro-abstract-glass
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

0 Likes

Hello there....Hippy New Year everyone, hope its full of love. :)

Never Lose Your Lighter Again :) xx

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/206984541/handmade-lighter-holders?ref=shop_home_active_1
0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.