happyBLKgirl
Inspiration Seeker

Welcom to the Social Hippies Team! Introduce Yourself.

Hello and welcome to the Social Hippies Team! Thank you for joining this group of groovy etsy sellers. In this team we will be supporting each other through social media, treasuries, and more. Also we will give each other advice, inspiration, and love! Let's all be etsy friends!

Let's start by telling a little about ourselves. I'll start...
My name is Zoe Joy and I'm a jewelry and accessories designer. My line is called Muzic To My Ears and I make free spirited bohemian accessories. I live in California but I'm from New York, and I've roamed a few other states before I called Cali home. I would describe myself as a strange, nature loving, music junky, herbal tea enthusiast with a passion for fashion...but I don't mean to brag. :)

So that's me, now it's your turn! Feel free to post some of your items that summon up your shop so we can get a since of who you are. Let's all support each other by favoriting one another shops and listings.

Remember this team is all about supporting each other, feel free to contact me if you have any questions or suggestions.

Zoe Joy
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Welcom to the Social Hippies Team! Introduce Yourself.

My name is Heather and Etsy has provided me with a wonderful platform to sell my pieces of Jewelry(MalieCreations). I am a mom to an active 18 month old, married, work from home, and love making pieces of jewelry.

This past summer I nearly lost my dad to cancer, but thankfully his stubbornness prevailed and he's now recovering from this horrible disease. I try and help out my parents as much as possible.

As for my jewelry, I use all sorts of materials, everything from semi precious stones, to wood, glass, leather, vegan friendly, sterling silver, gold filled....whatever really inspires me.

I am currently working on jewelry stamping to add to my pieces and will also be opening up a 2nd store that sells specifically stamping and beading supplies.

Look forward to meeting everyone and working with you!
Heather
0 Likes

I'm Crystal and my shop is GypsiiRose. I create bohemian jewelry out of copper, semi precious gemstones, crystals, seed beads and wood.

I have four children 10, 9, 7, and 5, who keep me on my toes.

I am going through a major transition in my life right now and am thankful for having a wonderfully creative outlet and being able to connect with people who have a similar passion and outlook on life.

Zoe, I am originally from NY too!! Amityville Long Island :-)

And to Heather, I am happy that your father is getting better! :-)
0 Likes
SimeoneDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

I am Christine. I make clothing. Since 1990 I have been making mostly Renaissance style items and selling at Faires in NY and Florida. I just started my Etsy shop.

I have three children and 4 grandchildren

I'm a NYC native also. Born in Washington Heights! (a long long time ago)
0 Likes

Hi all, nice to meet you!

I'm Deanna, and I am fairly new to Etsy and what I do. I have always enjoyed making things, and I went through a fashion design phase several years ago. I tried scrap booking and stamping, but found they just weren't for me. Then I took a couple of mixed media art class and I loved it. Then about a year ago I got into book binding. So, my book making was born, mixing it with the mixed media art, and jewelry making--I just love it!

I am a mom of 3, and a student. I graduate after this semester, so I hope that soon I will have even more time for creating.

I live in Arizona, and it's so cool to meet people from all over. I look forward to looking around at everything you all create as well!

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi all!

I recently quit my job to sell jewellery full time! Recently just entered a local competition to win €10k free advertising, would really appreciate if you could take a minute to vote for me. It is just a simple 3 click process.

Vote here (email can be left blank): /www.keytothecity.ie/viewprofile.php?id=43

Keep positive :)
0 Likes
happyBLKgirl
Inspiration Seeker

I've loved getting to know a little about all of you! I have voted for you Shen, I hope you win! <3
0 Likes
TopStitchStudios
Inspiration Seeker

Hi, I'm Lauren. I am a seamstress and my shop is Sew Whats Up. I make one of a kind things. I love to upcycle! Check out my stuff
https://www.etsy.com/listing/167287973/upcycled-military-style-jacket-with?ref=shop_home_active
0 Likes
QuietQuest
Inspiration Seeker

Hello everyone! :)

My name is Liz Roddy, "Miz Rowdy" is my alter-creative ego! "Miz Rowdy" was my DJ name for many years, and it was my obsession of collecting vinyl records at flea markets and thrift stores that I got into collecting vintage accessories and clothing items. My eye specifically goes for that lovely bohemian style!

I live in Oakland, California, born and raised in the Bay Area. I live with my amazing husband and we are hoping to raise a family very soon! My goal is to run my online shop full time and drop my desk job. My husband is an amazing artist and we are planning on creating a textile line of his work by 2014!

Cheers!

0 Likes

Hi my name is Sarah Jones and i am co-owner of reneeoriginals1.etsy.com with my sister and best friend Rebekah.

We make unique crocheted items like hats, shawls, scarfs, crocheted wire jewelry and now even a cloak. We also make unique beaded jewelry items.

We adore the romanticism of times past so you will find items with vintage influences like Audrey Hepburn.

I personally (Sarah) want to travel the world, I love learning about new cultures and languages. I am presently teaching myself Spanish for I love the Latino culture. And we at times try and make things to demonstrate such love.

Sarah
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.