Former_Member
Has anyone heard of, applied to, or used Kewtsy.com as a seller or buyer? It is similar to Heartsy.me and launched yesterday, September 7th.

Re: Kewtsy.com

The fee for than is 20% of the price on top of the discount.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

My deal ended this morning and I am waiting for the email showing my results. I am sure in time they will have a vendor section in real-time.For the time being I am happy that 38% of the visits from Kewtsy on my feature day were from New Visitors. I'll update once I receive the info.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

That's really good to hear, terrabellaaccents! :)
0 Likes
sugarplusspice
Inspiration Seeker

terrabella- any word on how you did?

I went to kewtsy today and just saw a message that they were launching on 9/7 and also there was nothing listing in the recently featured deals section. I'm wondering what gives? Perhaps they had some glitches with the launch? It doesn't seem possible that they wouldn't have sellers lined up for the days after the launch....does it?? Anyone have any info??

And for the record, it's not the name that bothers me so much as the spelling. But I'll get over that and definitely look into them next year. :)
0 Likes

I finally heard back this afternoon. I did not sell any vouchers. I will see it as free advertising :) Linda is great to work with and hope the best for all of you being featured soon !
0 Likes
PoetryUnspoken
Inspiration Seeker

Wow Sheila, your shop is gorgeous and no Kewtsy sales!? I guess Kewtsy is not as well known by customers yet. I hope it gets better! Thanks for sharing the outcome with us. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thank you so much for letting us know, terrabellaaccents! That's a great way of looking at it, and LInda is wonderful to work with, I agree! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My daughter, FiredUpLadiesHammer, just finished her feature this morning. 1 voucher sold and only 21 visits came in through Kewtsy. Very disappointing I think. Makes you appreciate Heartsy, their customer base, and the traffic all the more.
0 Likes

They are new so there is that most people have not heard of them yet. The same thing happend with Heartsy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yeah, that is a good point, but at least she gave it a shot and got a little bit more exposure from it, FiredUpLadiesHome!

Great point, Knitspin! You never know what could happen!
0 Likes

I think its hilarious that people are hung up on the name. lol. They're new hence the lack of traffic. I suppose we'll all be watching to see how this develops.
0 Likes

I do hope that they rethink some of their design elements. For a "kewt" site it isn't very "kewt" sorta bland. I like the idea of a nice alternative to Heartsy though, and I also like that you can offer a much lower percentage than 99% off. (an exaggeration, I know lol)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Well, my mom's feature is coming up on the 23rd. I hope she sells something, but we realize it's a new site, so who knows?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

ideaology...thanks! yea i am :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for the info...I didn't see this thread when I posted asking about Kewtsy the other day.

Looks like we have to give them some time to develop a user base.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks for getting back to me, paknitter83, and good luck to all of you who decide to try it out! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

no problem! i totally forgot about this thread..im live right now..but no sales..honestly im not expecting a whole lot from there after reading how other people did there compared to heartsy.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

How did your feature end up going, paknitter83?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

well they ended up taking down vendor stats..been like that for a day or more *sigh* so idk if i sold any more but so far i only made 2 sales..that was 2 days ago..idk if i sold anymore..got 2 hours left..totally not thrilled with kewtsy..with heartsy i obviously did MUCH better! (I had over 100 sales and I made close to 700 while the total sales was like 990 some..)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Oh, wow. That sure is a big difference! Hopefully the other venues similar to Kewtsy will grow and Heartsy will continue to grow, but only time will tell.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.