SaressaDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

I'm Live Today

Hi Guys,

Today is my feature day on Heartsy and so far it's going well :). I had a busy VIP day yesterday, more so than the last time I was featured. My feature day today is definitely more slow and steady than my last one (it was a Monday before) but overall my sales are just as well if not better than before. Good times.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
10 Replies

Re: I'm Live Today

Hi Saressa!

I was just thinking about you and your feature today. I am glad it is going so well for you. I will be interested to hear the final results compared to your last feature as mine deal goes live to VIP on Thursday and all on Fri. I hope my VIP day goes better, last time I sold only 3. It sure had me worried if it was going to work or not. lol

We had or last deals in the same week also so maybe you're success will rub off on me again! :o)
0 Likes

Good luck saressa! Hope it all keeps going great :)
0 Likes

And good luck Fired Up - you'll do great. How's your mom's shop, did she finally get a feature?
0 Likes

Hi Terra

So far my mom hasn't gotten a feature, but has just finished up voting for the third time so fingers crossed. The percents are quite a bit higher this time then the last 2 times, but I am not sure if that means all that much, anyway. lol It has been really slow for her but she is still listing and getting ready for when it does get busier.

0 Likes
SaressaDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Haha, FiredUp, you're funny ;) You sold like 3 times as much as I did last time so I'm not sure I'm much luck for you. I think jewelry that is primarily hand stamped does REALLY well on Heartsy. It almost always seems to sell out and you have some really cool designs that are unique to you so I'm certain you'll rock it. I've sort of checked the others up with me today and I can't be certain but it seems like the pace has been pretty even among all the shops listed today. Hoping it picks up more this evening too :). I had to do a Saturday because my husband can't take off any more time from work but I'm certain a Thurs/Fri deal will be really busy.

Thanks Terrabella! Your 2nd feature went well also, right?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

thats awesome that you are having such luck with heartsy, today is my vip day and its been great for me as well! :)
0 Likes
SaressaDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Ok, it's been about a week now since my Heartsy feature so I think I can list some stats now :). My first feature went well for me, and this one was even better. I sold more this time, but ironically the rhythm of the traffic was more steady and manageable. Last time, I sold 75 vouchers, but the majority of them sold and redeemed in the first few hours of being live and it was pretty insane.

Total vouchers sold: 115 - VIP: 73 Regular/Gift: 42
About 60% of my sold vouchers were VIP. The down side, they get $10 extra. The up side, I made sure that when I worked my deal out, I could still profit, even a little, at the VIP price. Also, a majority of my customers have gone over.

I went live to VIPs on 8/12:
22 vouchers sold
GA Stats: 547 visits 7,896 page views

Live to all on 8/13
GA Stats: 1,197 visits 14,596 page views and a bounce rate under 5%
Regular sales: 5
Average overage: $10

I received an invite for a blog feature and have a wholesale order in the works and have already had a return customer.

Shop Hearts: 62

I know it isn't the most vouchers sold by far, but 115 was such a blessing! At this rate, it has ended up being like one large wholesale order, which is what my hopes were for. I would do it again in another quarter or so. My motivation this time was to pay for my son's preschool tuition and I should be able to take a big chunk off of it.

Also, for those pondering a deal, considering shipping is huge. For my items shipping is relatively low and delivers fast, so that makes it easier to afford this type of deal. Hope this info helps you out.
0 Likes
SaressaDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Oh, I forgot to mention:

73 vouchers have been redeemed thus far
126 items have been purchased.
0 Likes

Hi Saressa!

I am so glad that you had such a successful feature! The exposure is great and I am hoping to start getting some return customers from this one just as you have. The money sure does help out a great deal though. :o)

Mine is live right now and is going well.

I had a total of 28 vouchers sold on VIP day vs. only 3 on my last feature so that was super exciting.

I have sold a total of 69 as of now.

Like you said the extra $10 for VIP is a lot, but will see how it works out in the end.

I will let you know the final results later.
0 Likes
SaressaDesigns
Inspiration Seeker

Thanks FiredUp! for me, if it turns out to equate to a wholesale order, then I deem it successful :)
Sounds like you are doing wonderfully. I wish you the best for your feature. I can't imagine it would be anything but a success. I can't wait to read the final results.

Oh, I did also notice that I had about 5-6 return customers from my first feature. And the other thing I've noticed that is different is all the personal convos I'm getting after customers receive their items. People left me great feedback before, but this time they're taking the time to send me a private convo telling me how much they like their item(s). That has been a huge encouragement for me.

Looks like you've sold a few more now. Way to go!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.