https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCraftOfMyHands?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

If you have already favorite items from shop above do not fret - just double click on the heart and refav. the item. Remember the more you visit back the more chances you will have for some one else see your items:)))
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: 24 Hearts! Fav 1st or 2nd or 3d page of the shop above you. The more you come back the more hearts your items will get. I will start by choosing one of the team members shops. Good luck everyone.

Jump to solution
hearts for MomAndMee
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Re: 24 Hearts! Fav 1st or 2nd or 3d page of the shop above you. The more you come back the more hearts your items will get. I will start by choosing one of the team members shops. Good luck everyone.

Jump to solution
fav page 1 of Jen
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Faved
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Faved
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
done
0 Likes
ArletteMichelle
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
done
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Faved Arlette
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Faved Lorraine Page 2
0 Likes
TwiceAsNiceBaby
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
faved
0 Likes

Jump to solution
done
0 Likes

Jump to solution
faved Kristin
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Done :o)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
done :)
0 Likes
Hermitinas
Conversation Maker

Jump to solution
done for Jen
0 Likes

Jump to solution
done
0 Likes
ArtLovingHeart
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
done for Anchy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Faved
0 Likes

Jump to solution
favored SoorDesign :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
faved koolstuff2
0 Likes

Jump to solution
Done :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Hearts for Sarah
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
done!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
faved PearlAmourJewels =)
0 Likes
ArtLovingHeart
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
faved PearlAmourJewels (because GlitZ Jewels from GlitZStuff has no favourites at all!)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.