cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

24 Hearts! Fav 1st or 2nd or 3d page of the shop above you. The more you come back the more hearts your items will get. I will start by choosing one of the team members shops. Good luck everyone.

Jump to solution
https://www.etsy.com/shop/TheCraftOfMyHands?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count

If you have already favorite items from shop above do not fret - just double click on the heart and refav. the item. Remember the more you visit back the more chances you will have for some one else see your items:)))
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Solutions

Accepted Solutions

Re: 24 Hearts! Fav 1st or 2nd or 3d page of the shop above you. The more you come back the more hearts your items will get. I will start by choosing one of the team members shops. Good luck everyone.

Jump to solution
Hi Team!

Please post the link of the shop you have favorited from above you in your reply here - so we can ensure that each team member is receiving stars! This will also help shops to show up in searches!

Thanks,
Stacy

View solution in original post

0 Likes

Re: 24 Hearts! Fav 1st or 2nd or 3d page of the shop above you. The more you come back the more hearts your items will get. I will start by choosing one of the team members shops. Good luck everyone.

Jump to solution
Please play fair - if your favorites are not public, you are not faving the items above you listed in the thread (per the one you are playing) your post will be removed. If this happens more than 3 times - you will be removed from the team! You wouldn't want people skipping you, don't skip them!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
6,866 Replies

Jump to solution
Faved :)
0 Likes

Jump to solution
https://www.etsy.com/shop/wisdomfromabove?ref=teams_post

DO NOT FORGET TO POST LINK TO THE SHOP
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Done for allaboutboutique
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
faving lotforme
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
faved
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
ANTIGOs
Post Crafter

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
done
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
faving allaboutboutique
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Faved 2 pages for SugarBelleCandles!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
hearts for Alexis
0 Likes

Jump to solution
faved page 3
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
Faved Ansluasi!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Jump to solution
faved Chez Violette
0 Likes

Jump to solution
0 Likes
CarriageOnCherry
Inspiration Seeker

Jump to solution
Done!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.