carrabelle
Inspiration Seeker

Fairs and Festivals

Instead of creating a new thread each time there is a festival I thought I'd create one we can just list away. And remember the Heart of Georgia FB page is open to everyone. https://www.facebook.com/HeartOfGeorgiaEtsyTeam?ref=hl

I just received this convo. Please respond to her directly. The event is in Thomsonton GA

Good Evening, I am the sponsor of the Upson Lee High School Beta Club and we are hosting a Christmas Marketplace. This is a new venture for us, and we would love to have a variety of vendors. Would it be possible to share this with your Etsy team and see if anyone is interested in selling at our Marketplace. The event is November 16th 9:00am-5:00pm. If you anyone is interested in participating please respond to this message or email me at jwatson@upson.k12.ga.us. Thank you so much for your time!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
12 Replies
SomeKindOfPretty
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Fairs and Festivals

I don't believe I can attend that one. But is anyone attending the Chattahoochee Holiday Nature Festival (I think that is the name??) in December?
0 Likes

Is it too late to apply??
0 Likes
SomeKindOfPretty
Inspiration Seeker

I don't know. I think they are announcing the vendors on the 7th.
0 Likes

Hi there! I'm hosting a Holiday Craft Fair in Macon at the State Farmer's Market on Eisenhower on Black Friday and Saturday. The market gets covered up this day as people shop and get out to get their Christmas tree. The cost is only $25 for both days if you man your booth, if you consign it is $25 plus 25%. Right now it is only open to local artisans and we have limited space available. Please contact me at 478-254-1515. I'm an Etsy supplier, but I really want to promote and support local businesses. We're putting up posters, will have a banner on Eisenhower (the busiest street in Macon), and the market director is going to promote it when she appears on 13WMAZ the weekend before. Contact me ASAP!
0 Likes

I would like to introduce myself.
My name is Katie Cannon and I am an independent artist on the east side of the Atlanta Metro. I am planning a new art and antique festival for April of 2014 and we are looking for independent artist as well as vintage vendors for this 1st annual festival.
If you would like more information you can visit the website here for more information:
http://www.fairsandfestivals.net/events/details/1st-annual-spring-fling-gaithers-plantation/

WE are advertising in regional magazines and newspapers as well as radio spots on a few Atlanta Metro radio stations. We are also looking at advertising in a 100 mile radius in smaller newspapers.
There is also a facebook event page as well as a facebook like page with a full website with information about the event as it evolves. We also have a full line up of magazines that it will be listed on their calendar of events.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Katie Cannon
A Southern Lady's Events
0 Likes

Good Morning,
I had to change the location of the application so that it is available to everyone with out having to register.
Here is the festival application and it includes more information:
drive.google.com/file/d/0B-Ke9ROVoT4kSmRxb3o2NzlNcjQ/edit?usp=sharing
0 Likes
SomeKindOfPretty
Inspiration Seeker

Any upcoming shows for anyone?
0 Likes

http://www.southlandjubilee.com/
This festival is in April in Greensboro, GA. Pretty sure they are still taking applications. :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
SomeKindOfPretty
Inspiration Seeker

Santa williams-this is not a promotion thread. Please do not litter this thread with promotions.

Thank you!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Vendors Wanted! Southern Lovin' Junkin' Show Oct. 30-Nov. 1, 2015 in Columbus, GA! 3 days inside an 1853 foundry - 55,000 square feet and 100+ booths! https://www.facebook.com/junkinshow
0 Likes
goforthcreate
Registered Buyer

Liberty Tree Festival is still looking for vendors on October 24th. Look up Downtown Dalton Authority for an application.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.