Hastings Etsy Team Virtual Markets

I just wanted to post about our virtual market dates. I will be setting up official application forms for each market and I will be posting the links on here, on our Etsy community page and I will also be emailing everyone so please do keep an eye out for those! Obviously, if the world becomes super safe again we will be holding our usual "in real life" markets and we have actually booked dates with venues at the beginning of the year already but as it stands we are planning all of our events online this year. Day Market Saturday July the 18th Evening Market August 7th Wedding Market Day and Evening October 24th The following dates are for Chrismas Markets but may be swapped once I have confirmation of when Etsy Made Local is from Etsy HQ: Etsy Made Local Christmas Market November 28th and 29th Hastings Etsy Christmas Evening Market 4th December Hastings Etsy Christmas Market 6th December
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
1 Like
1 Reply
GingerBelleGems
Inspiration Seeker

Re: Hastings Etsy Team Virtual Markets

Hi Emily, we have just joined the team and wondered if it is possible to join in with your upcoming online events? We are Georgiebellegems and sell antique and vintage jewellery.

Kind regards

Georgie and Jeanie

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.