Former_Member
Hello HP fans! Many of the teams I am on have had ongoing threads for this game. I have found that it is not only fast, but rewarding to re-participate!

Here's how it works:

All you need to do is visit the shop that's posted above you and MARK AS FAVORITE one item from their shop. Then post that favorite item here for eveyone to see. If you favorite one item then all of your circle will see it, the person after you will favorite one of your items and this will be spread among their circle.

With the hundreds and hundreds that could be in any one person's circle, you could be shown to tons of new Etsians (and a new circle of people, every time you participate!).

Come back often and play as much as you want. The more you play, the more you get your shop shown and help promote other wonderful shops!

So.... who's first?
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: An easy game to increase our shop exposure! (literally only a couple clicks)

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: An easy game to increase our shop exposure! (literally only a couple clicks)

0 Likes
LottyLollipop
Inspiration Seeker

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

http://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/UniquelyLitSisters?ref=teams_post It's a cool shop, I don't have a shop so don't do mine do another shop here.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

My "You're Just As Sane As I Am" made-to-order pinback button is available here!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/159029947/random-fandom-125-inch-pins-pokemon
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ok, I just made the Harry potter gloves a favorite, but I can't figure out how you all post the picture. Help!!!!! (sorry I'm new)
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.