Brand New

Hey guys! I'm new to Etsy as well as this teams thing i just figured out. I saw that this might be the correct team for me! I make a lot of occult art and tarot cards inspired by rider waite. Any tips on getting sales?

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies

Re: Brand New

Hey! I just stumbled upon this team page today (first time being a team member as well...we'll see where it goes.) seems to be quiet! I've been on Etsy for few years now, I'm just back from a few years break; tough to pick up the shop from scratch with new designs but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! Anywho, what I've seen so far that at least drives more clients to my page is always being active. Like, update pictures, renew listings, play with the tags! Like, make sure your tags have at least 2-3 words each to really pin point your item to your specific crowd. Reaching the proper crowd is really what will bring the sales. I'm still working on that myself. Also, being in a pandemic situation doesn't help too much with so many people who might have lost their jobs. Getting lost a bit here...Oh! And I had a look at your shop; quite colorful and you have already quite a few items, which is great! But yeah, I'd say look at what terms people are researching when finding your listings and update some of your tags accordingly

0 Likes

Re: Brand New

Hi!
Please remember that Rider Waite art and cards are copyrighted and using the term "inspired by" is not going to protect you from having your shop shut down by Etsy if Rider Waite do a bot sweep.

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.