cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
templiqua
Inspiration Seeker

A shop on Etsy is selling my same exact unique goods and services at lower prices. What can I do?

Hello, 

a shop on Etsy is selling my product ideas on Etsy and elsewhere. I recently had my trademark issued and have been operating longer the abusive shop. I have already reported the shop several times to avoid an “Unclean Hands” case. The seller gives no credit. Instead, she sent me a condescending rude email. I have not replied. I plan to sue for loss of sales and potential sales about 4 x’s as my sales were increasing. May plan is to sue 3 entities: her, her Etsy shop, and her personal blog for disclosing my trade secrets in a court of law.

I keep reporting her copycat content early and screenshot everything. She has bad intentions to monetize on my every idea without any regard to me and my business. This person is taking my ideas and waterfalling it in every possible form: graphics, videos, voice, demos. She is trying to attain authority over my ideas through all platforms. Her MO is to commercialize my ideas through advertising in order to manipulate the public as to who was the first to market such novel ideas, concepts and methods.

She has even started a thread on Etsy Community forums after I reported her copycat listings deeming me as the Competitor and her the victim. 

Do I have a case of unfair competition, infringement? Any advice is welcomed!

Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.