EnyoJewelry
Registered Buyer

Question: How can we view stats like in our Etsy dashboard?

Hi!

I would like to know how many people visit my Godaddy Online Store - Etsy's Stats page is highly developed and useful for vendors like us, but I cannot find the same usefulness in the Godaddy Online Store, where you only have stats/reports for sales (but not for people browsing or visiting my Online Store). Is there something like this available and I just haven't found it yet?

Thanks,
Enyo
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
2 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Question: How can we view stats like in our Etsy dashboard?

Great question Enyo! We totally agree analytics is very important for merchants. Online Store has the ability to add Google Analytics so that you can track activity to your storefront. You can find this feature by clicking on Store Design in the main menu, and then click the Site tab. Next to this field we display a link to learn more about Google Analytics and where to find the tracking ID. I hope this solution works for you :)
0 Likes
EnyoJewelry
Registered Buyer

Re: Question: How can we view stats like in our Etsy dashboard?

Thanks. I have Analytics, just thought I'd ask about whether there is anything incorporated in the dashboard/bookkeeping pages on the godaddy website. But Analytics is definitely elaborate enough!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.