looking for fashion blog to host giveaway

Hi, I am looking for bloggers (ideally fashion-oriented) with a good following that would be willing to allow me to host a giveaway on their blog. The item/s I will be giving away will probably be tops or t shirts, and although i am in the UK, I am more than happy to work with bloggers from other countries.

If interested please convo or leave a reply in this thread
Thanks!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: looking for fashion blog to host giveaway

Hey there,

I hope you're doing good. I visited your shop. I'm really impressed with your items. I love the vibrant colours and patterns of your items.

I'm planning to host a giveaway soon. I am interested in featuring your shop. You can contribute an item of your choice.

I write the fashion blog "The Stilettosaurus". I'm over at www.stilettosandtequila.wordpress.com Take a look and let me know how you feel about it.

What's in it for you?

1) Link back to your Etsy shop and social media channels.

2) Regular shout-outs on my social media channels, plus amazing followers.

3) Lots of love, share and new visitors

Why collaborate with me?

1) I have a pretty well-maintained and established blog
2) I have a strong reader base, not only on my blog but also on my social media channels.
3) My blog was shortlisted as one of the Top 5 Fashion Blogs in India for BlogAdda Blog Awards 2014.

My blog receives over 15000+ monthly page views and almost 600 daily page views. I have a equally strong social media following. But community is what matters and I'm sure that we will both benefit from it.

Let me know if you're interested. You can email me at: stilettosandtequila@yahoo.in

Love, Somdyuti
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.