Help a tattoo artist help her community

A very good friend of mine, who is a tattoo artist, has entered a contest that ends today, and she needs just 40 more votes to get to the finals. Anyone out there have a few minutes to help her out? Here is what she has to say about why she has entered the contest and instructions for voting.

"Why help me out? My dream is to start three new programs out of my studio.

1.) bloodborne pathogen classes, cpr, first responder classes for the people in my industry. Safety is always first!

2.)Get Insurance companies to cover my Breast Cancer Clients, so that I would be accepted under their insurance, so I could do their areola reconstruction. They are some of the best clients and it's so emotional when we are done!

And finally: 3) I would like to help art education in the schools with classes in "art and business". The new studio is beautiful and would be great to allow people to show their art work and sell. Basically, we could us it as a gallery, too. SO< THERE YOU HAVE IT. THREE NEW AREAS TO HELP SO MANY MORE PEOPLE! Thanks everyone.

Directions:
go to www.amfam.com
click on the "learn more" by Kathy Irelands picture
click on "view dreams and vote"
then you have to register, click register. pop up window will appear, fill in information. (tricky part) then, go to YOUR email and click on the amfam message. open message and click on "click here".
Now, go back to the "view dreams and vote"
CLICK ON LOGIN, PUT IN YOUR ADDRESS AND PASSWORD YOU CREATED
put my name in the "search" box (Renee Pastorius)
a pop up will appear with a very cheesy picture of me, with the word "VOTE" click and THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!"

Thanks so much for your time!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
1 Reply

Re: Help a tattoo artist help her community

If anyone else has any contests they have entered, feel free to post them here, and I will help you out with a vote.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.