New Year, New Rules, New Clean Team!

Dear team members.

I've received many complains in past few weeks from several members about spam, self promotion, not following discussion rules and even harassment.

I had to remove few people from the team for repeated spam, and inappropriate behavior, and I deleted several posts and discussion threads. There was so much spam, that I could not even begin to notify each person who broke the rules one by one. I just started deleting...and I'm still not done.

This team is not about post and run. This team is about helping each other to promote. Working together. That is what word "team" means - TEAM WORK!

If you want to fly solo, than do not join a team.

1. Do not post and run. Other team members will notice it. Nobody will promote your product, and you will get removed from the team.

2. Follow each discussion rules, as they are described at the beginning of each tread - page 1, very top.

3. Do not start new discussion threads. If you have an idea for a new tread, run it by me first. I welcome fresh unique ideas. Let's talk.

4. No obscene language. Respect each other. If you clashed with someone on another Etsy team, and that person is also on Fun Shop Promotion and Marketing team, and you don't care to play along with them (promote their products as part of thread rules and so on), than leave this team. I won't be removing anyone from this team, if he or she follow rules, plays fair and promotes back others. If you had issues on another team, take it up with that team's captain.

Happy New Year and Many Happy Sales to You All!

Your team captain
Kvetka
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
2 Likes
2 Replies

Re: New Year, New Rules, New Clean Team!

I do apologize for not being in group for a long time. I have been without my computer . Hope you will still allow to to be in your group. I need tips on how I can market my items better and receive orders. As of now noone is ordering.
0 Likes
PriveStoreLtd
Inspiration Seeker

Re: New Year, New Rules, New Clean Team!

Hello everybody.

I uploaded interesting and unique products. Did you heard about swiss syrup?

Check it please;

https://www.etsy.com/listing/884534986/herbal-antioxidant-syrup-swiss-syrup?ref=shop_home_active_1&p...

0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.