Former_Member
Not applicable

Polyvore Set Week 7 Sign up by 9 PM Friday 12/01/17 Required Game for Members

Please add your link by 9 PM Friday, 12/01/17, to be included in the weekly set. Read rules below, and if you don't understand, please ask. Most weeks will have a theme, or color. If you don't have an item to fit message me, and we can talk about it.

1. Add one link from your Etsy shop, Ebay or any other venue you sell on to this thread.

2. After I post thread closed to new sign ups, you will have until Sunday at 9PM to create your Polyvore set. You must use each item shared in this thread. Be sure you add other Polyvore items, that are not Etsy members. I do a search on Polyvore for what I am looking for, and pick items I like that way.

3. After you have created your set, share the Polyvore link, and the one other social media you have shared the set to. This is a requirement.

4. Please do not sign up for the new week, until you have completed the previous week.
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
9 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Polyvore Set Week 7 Sign up by 9 PM Friday 12/01/17 Required Game for Members

Sorry guys for the late start this week. I won't go into the details, but it has been a week from you know where. I haven't even been able to get to my computer for more than 10 min in the past three days. Anyway, I hope some of you will still be able to sign up this week. Now to Christmas we will stick with Christmas gift ideas. This week try to focus on Secret Santa gifts. They are usually gifts right around 20 dollars, but less than 30 for sure.

Everyone can add links to 2 items this week. Please remember to share the items to your Polyvore account, before putting them in the set. My first item comes from Pinterest as Polyvore doesn't take Redbubble for some reason. Just click it to make the image bigger, and save to Polyvore from that. Don't click back to Redbubble. Let me know if you have a problem with it.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/287245282467839054/

https://www.etsy.com/listing/516662265/santa-claus-painted-white-canvas?ref=shop_home_feat_3
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Polyvore Set Week 7 Sign up by 9 PM Friday 12/01/17 Required Game for Members

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

This will close earlier this eve than usual, as I will be out. Still time to sign up,though.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Closed to new items. You have until Sunday at 9 PM, to create your sets, and share your links.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes

Hearted your set, retweeted and liked

Are you going to start a new thread each week?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Yes, Patty, I start them each Sunday night. I am getting ready to do it right now. Still have one more member to post here, before I close it.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

All done, closing this out now. Thank you!
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.