First Meet Up

Meghan and I were discussing having a fun in person meet up sometime in the month of June or July if need be.

It would be great to have as many people as possible! We were thinking we could meet up some place in town and have coffee or drinks and discuss some group goals and really just hang out and get to know each other!

Let us know when would be a good time, what your availability is, and if a weekday or weekend would be better for the meet up! If you have any suggestions on where we could meet up, let us know!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
17 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: First Meet Up

I'm good for sundays!
0 Likes

Weekends and Fridays are easier for me. I have three girls at home 10 and under so weekdays I'd have tag-a-longs as Dad commutes to Fairfax and generally isn't home til after 8pm.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Could we do Sunday the 17th of June? If that seems like a good day, respond and Jodie and I will work on the details.

Such fun!!
0 Likes

I think the 17th is Father's Day! But maybe in the evening?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Oh, fail. Of course it is! Probably not the best idea to set up something on a holiday.

Other date suggestions?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I like the idea of getting together a Sunday evening. How about June 24th, the next Sunday?
0 Likes

What do you guys think of the 10th or the 24th - both are Sundays? Let me know! Any suggestions on a meet up place?
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Either date works for me. As for a place, I'm fine with most everything. I like the Capital Ale House in Fred.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Weekends are the worst for me unfortunately I'm always down for a weeknight meet-up. Hyperion is also a great meet up place.
0 Likes

Let's go with June 24th for our first meet up so everyone has time to plan for it! Capital Ale House might work good actually since they have plenty of seating and large tables, plus I'm sure on Sunday it won't be too busy/party time. But maybe the Starbucks in front of the mall might be okay, since it's a bit more spacious? Which ever you all prefer!
0 Likes

Sounds like fun! Capital Ale House is a great meeting place. We've called ahead and reserved space-both the area in the back with the sofas, and their beer cellar.
So excited to meet you all!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Looking foward to meeting everyone! What time did you have in mind?
0 Likes

How about 1pm? If there's any other suggestions on time, just let us know! If everyone is okay on the date and time, I will call ahead and try to reserve the couches in the back!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I won't be able to make it but I definitely want to go to the next one!!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks so much for inviting me to join your team. I'm so excited to find a local group where I can actually talk in person to my team members. Weekday would be great for me if it is in the latter part of the week, Wed,Thu,Fri. I have to go to Williamsburg every other weekend to help my 87 year old Mom, (Dad died last Nov), but my laptop and needles go where I do.

I'm soo looking forward to a meet up!!!

Thanks Again,
Victoria
the Baby Couture
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Just saw that the meet up is already scheduled for June 24th at 1:00 PM. I'll be there!!!

Victoria
0 Likes

I live no where near Fredericksburg (I live in the Charlottesville area), but if anyone makes a meetup.com group (or just mentions a meet up plan on this discussion board), I'd love to go to one sometimes that's close enough for me to reasonably drive to (like Richmond?). I'm still pretty unfamiliar with the state, so I'm not sure what all cities are nearby. But I'd love to do some meet ups in the future if possible.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.