Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi

My start date says 2011, but I actually started stocking a few weeks ago. Also, I had 15 items but my mom choose to take 3 of mine when I showed them to her. I will be adding more when I get back home from memorial day vacation. I have never had a sale thanks so much for starting this team and offering to help us new shops out!
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes
19 Replies
Former_Member
Not applicable

Re: Hi

You are very welcome! I'll feature shops 4 or 5 times a week. If I feature you I'll let you know. I'm also planning on doing some themed ones, so if you have an item that suits the theme, I'll feature those instead! :)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Thanks Ashleigh-ellen! Yipdeee dooo doodles!
0 Likes

Hi, I would love to have some help! Just opened the last day of January 2012. I'd really like to sell more jewelry I've made, but there's just so much jewelry in Etsy right now I don't know where to go to be noticed or stand out from the crowd.
The BNS and BNR'S don't help, they're all just buying from each other I think. lol

This is great idea! :) Thank you for doing it!
Emmy
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Ashleigh, you are brilliant and kind. This is a wonderful idea!

I opened in late January with not nearly 15 sales avg., and I very much appreciate this opportunity to be a part of this group.

Many thanks!
Susan
0 Likes
YankeeDimess
Inspiration Seeker

Really, this is awesome! I feel like there is little help in the way of newbs. I just opened my shop as well, thank you so much for supporting us!!!!
0 Likes
YankeeDimess
Inspiration Seeker

I have a question though, i tried to use the link you posted on your profile and it said your webpage was expired. So i googled it and all links to sites with your name no longer exist :/

Do you have another blog?
0 Likes

While my account has been around for a while, I just started listing items in January. So far, I've had no sales- I would love to be featured on your blog!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

http://avasapparel.blogspot.co.uk/

There's a link that works (hopefully!)
:D
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I opened last month in April. I've had 6 sales, which I'm told is pretty good. But, compared to some other shops that I have seen I'm not sure...

I don't sell jewelry, but the bags and scarves I make are all handmade.

Would love, as all of us would, further reach in getting my stuff noticed and in the hands of those that want it!

Gabriela
0 Likes
RoseandPin
Inspiration Seeker

I only opened this month, I still have not had any sales as yet and would love to be featured on your site.

Just had a look at it and it looks great,thanks for starting this up.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm new and I've had one sale so far... Well, I'll just be patient and hope that all my hard work will one day pay off :-)
And I must say, what a great idea of you to feature new sellers, thank you!
0 Likes

What a fab idea this is! I could use all the help I can get at the moment, been feeling completely out of my depth, sure I'm not alone though :-)
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm around for all of you to ask advise to, if any of you need anything! I've only been on Etsy a few months, but have been running my own business for almost 2 years! :D About to go write two more features, so keep your eyes out!
0 Likes

Thank you for the heads up on my policies, or rather lack of them, I shall sort that out today, I didn't even know what they were till I read it in your blog ... doh!
0 Likes

I love making jewelry also and can understand getting lost in the sea of metals on here...lol....but hope it is all worth it in the end....fingers crossed!!!!
0 Likes

Ashleigh, this is such a great idea! I'm new...listed my first item at the end of February...got my first sale on my birthday! I'm loving Etsy...I think I'm addicted.
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

I'm pretty new, opened up in late November and so have been on here for six months. I haven't had any sales yet and I'm always looking for ways to be promoted!
0 Likes

I started on Etsy in 2008, but I deleted my old name and started fresh last month. I'm adding several items each week and looking for my first sale. I'd love to be featured!
0 Likes
Former_Member
Not applicable

Hi everyone - New here too, haven't hit that go live button on my shop yet, still working on pictures and descriptions. Should be up and running in a few more weeks. Balancing this and family. So much to do! Did all the ground work though, DBA for shop name, business license, logo, etc. I'm also doing jewelry in this saturated market, but I love it! Make what you love, be unique, market the hell out of it, enjoy and the customers will come (hopefully) ; )

Looking forward to growing and learning with everyone.
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.