Re: Post 4 Favorites and Like 20 above you...and when someone favorites you go and favorite them back

0 Likes

Re: Post 4 Favorites and Like 20 above you...and when someone favorites you go and favorite them back

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

0 Likes

Done!

Please favor my shop, I will favor yours!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/NanBanPua
Translate to English There was a problem fetching the translation.
0 Likes

Hi Everyone,

I opened my shop, Bright Side Shirts, on 1/1 and am trying to increase traffic to it. I'd be super grateful if you'd take a minute to pop in and check it out. If you favorite me, I'll favorite you! I'm also on Instagram and Facebook. If you are as well, I'm totally open to collaborating with other sellers to drum up more business for both of us. If you sell a product that goes well with mine, I'd be willing to link to yours in my IG & FB posts if you'll do the same for me. Send me a message and we'll create a plan! :)

www.etsy.com/shop/brightsideshirts
Instagram: bright.side.shirts
Facebook: Bright Side Shirts

I look forward to connecting!

Danie
0 Likes
TrulyBien
Inspiration Seeker

Please follow my store :)

Thanks!

https://www.etsy.com/shop/TrulyBien
0 Likes
You must log in to join this conversation.
Remember that posts are subject to Etsy's Community Policy.